report. ". Chulainn is a Unique SMG in Borderlands 2 manufactured by Maliwan. I prefer Zafords because Mick is voiced by Chuck Huber, the same guy who plays Hiei in Yu Yu Hakusho. 26. Borderlands 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details. Borderlands 2 - OP10 Gaige Anarchy Build / UCP and Vanilla Compatible Written by Keeplitty / Jun 15, 2019 This is almost a port from my last Gaige build for OP8, except i used the new skill points and got a few more options. blagaga – Always slag. After seeing the ridiculous amount of support the first episode got, I was eager to pump out this next video. Basically the Blue equivalent of a Slagga in all elements. And given that the games proclaim to have "bazillions" of different guns available, there's no shortage of loot awaiting players. The DMG on OP8 is around 125.000 per bullet, always slag element, firerate of 8.8 which is pretty good, but a reload time of 3.4 which is a lot for a SMG. It slags the user when you use it, but it does slag and shock damage. The DMG on OP8 is around 125.000 per bullet, always slag element, firerate of 8.8 which is pretty good, but a reload time of 3.4 which is a lot for a SMG. On this page of the game guide to Borderlands 2 you will find a detailed description of the side mission titled Clan War: Starting the War. Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 General' started by chicago447, Jan 11, 2013. < > Mostrando 1-15 de 24 comentarios . 7 years ago. It's a good thing then that nearly everything in the Borderlands games will explode into into a shower of colorful goodies if you shoot at them enough. You'll spawn right in the middle of the showdown area you had to go to during the quest. I like both, though have noticed a lot of prejudice against the Landscaper . I don't recall ever fighting him, and if I did I don't remember where. Continue browsing in r/Borderlands. Due to the increased power of slag in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, the Slagga is arguably one of the most useful weapons with its high elemental effect chance and projectile count. [Chulainn Variants]. While the end result of the Slag + Shock effect is obvious, the mechanism used to produce it is not immediately apparent, and brings wit… Borderlands 2. Rarity: After the quest is completed there are 2 ways to farm Base Game items:. Order is a unique maylay shield manufactured by bandits in Borderlands 2. No. Akurate Slagga is a legendary drop from Jimbo & Tector Hodunk in Borderlands 2 Akurate Slagga is a orange Sub-Machine Gun in Borderlands 2 It drops from Jimbo and Tector Hodunk (side with Zafords during "Clan War") blagagaAlways Slag. For Borderlands 2 on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Baby Maker vs The Slagga". High chance to slag. Deals no damage to enemies already spawned with slag elemental charge. Total Borderlands Addict New Member. It's just a blast to use and the Maggie never appealed to me. Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 General' started by Total Borderlands Addict, Dec 13, 2012. Borderlands 2 > General Discussions > Themendetails. Okay, so on my Assassin character, I went with the Hodunks, and after about 30-40 runs of farming, got the Maggie. Borderlands 2 On the other hand, turning it into Jimbo will get you the Landscaper, a shotgun that shoots four explosives in a square-shaped pattern. You need to complete 2 side quests: The Good, the Bad, and the Mordecai (found on the Sanctuary Bounty Board) and the entire Clan War (Zafords vs. Hodunks) series of missions (given by Ellie in The Dust). Borderlands 3 is just a few months away, and players can not wait to get their hands on the long-awaited sequel. Archived. phazingworlds. This means that the Chulainn does 50% more damage than a same level Maliwan SMG even before Slag effects are applied. save. Sort by. #2 Borderlands 2 The basic method is as follows: 1. Borderlands 2 slag smg. Browse more videos. Element: In the borderlands. Does he respawn? Bandits 1) Bounty Board. Other than that, this weapon can also be obtained via SHiFT codes. level 1. blagagaAlways Slag. or Hodunks? (rifle) • Banshee • Barbarian • Barfy • Blister • bombabarbardeer • Burny • Carbene • Cleric • Crunch • Devastator • gurnade • Hed Shoter! I suggest coming out of the Highlands into the dust so that you spawn as close as possible to them each time. just get a Slagga, it’s one of the best SMGs in the game. SS2JimiHindrix. If you wish to change a part, there is an in depth tutorial in the "Tutorial" section of the site. Borderlands 2: The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler is a DLC for Borderlands 2, featuring a Thanksgiving theme. Maggie vs Slagga? With its high slag chance, huge magazine size, and projectile count, the Slagga is a useful "slag-n-swap" weapon and allows this process to be repeated several times before reloading. Mission Reward: Reduced accuracy and stability. Content is available under CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted. … Obviously SMG’s differ based on who’s using it, but for the sake of making this topic easier lets say a level 72 maya is wielding different kinds of SMG’s. Slag (listed) and Shock (not listed) Chulainn is a Unique SMG in Borderlands 2 manufactured by Maliwan. The Dust. Another alternative is to farm Bonehead 2.0 in the Arid Badlands for a Bone Shredder. It is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source but has an increased chance to drop from Tector & Jimbo Hodunk located in The Dust. On the other hand, turning it into Jimbo will get you the Landscaper, a shotgun that shoots four explosives in a square-shaped pattern. Is the Feculent Chulainn worth using? • Reaper • Rokets! Got 3 Slaggas and 2 Maggies in less than one hour of farming with this method.Thanks for watching. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Borderlands 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details. The self slag makes you take so much more damage than normal … Riastrad! Is the Feculent Chulainn worth using? Borderlands 2: ich würde gerne maggie oder slagga farmen, aber der boss spawnt nicht (ich weiss nicht, wer spawnen sollte, weil ich vergessen hab, für … It is the only element in Borderlands 2 that doesn't deal damage over time. With this Database you can FILTER, SORT and FIND the best weapons for your build. Which one is your guys’ favorite out of the bunch? If you side with the Hodunks you get the Landscaper shotgun, if you size with the Zafords you get the Chulainn smg. log in sign up. Type: blagaga​ Fires 3 slag projectiles with reduced damage per shot at a cost of one submachine gun ammo. I have 2 different slaggas and 2 different Maggies (one of them is Two-Fer) each is adapted to it's own style. I use the Slagga on my mechromancer to put out fast bullets and lots of them. Fastest way to farm them is to fast travel to Lynchwood, then take the exit to The Dust from Lynchwood. Clan War: Zafords vs. Hodunks Chulainn Borderlands 2 - Slagga Surprise! I need a good slag but the Maggie is good as a gun. Joined: Dec 13, 2012 Messages: 131 Likes Received: 0. As /u/CaptianOfCows mentioned, the Slagga is dropped by the Hodunks - about a 10% chance for each kill. Enemies that spawn with a slag elemental status will not receive damage from the Slagga. Fires 3 rounds at the cost of one with reduced Damage. Mortred. Slagga is a legendary submachine gun in Borderlands 2 manufactured by bandits. CombustibleLemons. I think my single most favorite weapon might be the magic missiles. https://borderlands.fandom.com/wiki/Slagga?oldid=479745. Model: Since accuracy isn't an issue, the Slagga comes in handy due to it's great damage output. 26 AGO 2013 a las 17:20 If u want the maggie side with hodunks #1. I like both, though have noticed a lot of prejudice against the Landscaper I usually go with Zafords myself, because the Slagga is a damn fine armament and slagging tool. Since the epic gameplay reveal stream, fans have been clamouring for more news on the game, especially in terms of the differences between Borderlands 3 vs Borderlands 2.. It is obtained randomly from any suitable loot sourcebut has an increased chance to drop from Tector & Jimbo Hodunklocated in The Dust, and from the Sorcerer's Daughter located in the Lair of Infinite Agony. [Slagga Variants] Slagga Mortred. 26 AGO 2013 a las … 3 years ago. Vault Hunters. It includes a new mission … Also I'm playing UVHM mode. 0 1 10. By Aaron0000 Enables Gemstone variants of E-Techs to spawn, as well as Gemstone versions of Unique/Legendary/Seraph items (at increasingly lower rates) that appear in the base game or Tiny Tina DLC (no other DLC, for legal reasons and such). I should have prefaced this by saying I'm on Xbox so don't know if it works on the other platforms Aegis • Animosity • Binder • Catalyst • Corinthian • Fox • Gospel • Jericho • Necromancer • Ninja • Nova Shield • Panorama • Phobia • Projectile • Provacateur • Prowler • Punishment • Rakehell • Revenant • Rogue • Shock Trooper • Snider • Spike Shield • Spy • SubMalevolent Grace • Torment • Trance • Transfusion Grenade • Umbrage • Venom • Vexation • Witch • Zapper, Bad Touch • Chère-amie • Chulainn • Crit • Fireball • Good Touch • Grog Nozzle • Hive • Kiss of Death • Lightning Bolt • Little Evie • Magic Missile • Pimpernel • Rubi, Dart • PBFG • Plasma Caster • Railer • Spiker, Black Hole • Chain Lightning • Fire Storm • Flame of the Firehawk • HellFire • Impaler • Leech • Legendary Binder • Legendary Catalyst • Legendary Ninja • Legendary Siren • Norfleet • Pyrophobia • Slayer of Terramorphous • Thunderball Fists • Volcano, Antagonist • Florentine • Infection • O-Negative, Ace • Acurate smgg • Backburner • Barfy • Beetle • Burny • Chaff • Eel • Falcon • Fox (SMG) • Gospel • Green • Jackal • Kindle • Presence • Projectile Convergence • Provacateur • Revenant • rokgun • Scorpion • Shoky • Slagy • SMG • smig • Spark • Special • Storm • Subcompact MG • SubMalevolent Grace • Trance • Transmurdera • Venom • Vexation • Weisenheimer • Wellness, Bad Touch • Bane • Bone Shredder • Chulainn • Commerce • Crit • Good Touch • Lascaux • Orc • Sand Hawk, Baby Maker • Bitch • Emperor • HellFire • Slagga. Increased damage, rate of fire, magazine size and reload speed. • Pistal • Punk • Raider • Ratatater! Slag only exists in Borderlands 2 and deals full damage to Flesh, Shielded and Armored Enemies. 43.4k 89 89 … Total Borderlands Addict New Member. [BL2] Close. Borderlands 2. u/banana_slap. blagaga – Always slag. • Mashine Gun • Maylay Shield • Meat • MIRV • oberkil! 1 Assault Rifle Prefixes 2 Sniper Rifle Prefixes 3 Pistol Prefixes 4 Shotgun Prefixes 5 Submachine Gun Prefixes 6 Rocket Launcher Prefixes Borderlands 2: The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler is a DLC for Borderlands 2, featuring a Thanksgiving theme. It's a farming question. Aug 23, 2013 @ 10:11pm Antagonist Vs Florentine I am currently a level 61 Maya and I have 125 Seraph crystals after farming Pyro Pete. Chulainn is obtained as a reward from the mission Clan War: Zafords vs. Hodunks when siding with the Zaford family at the showdown at Lynchwood Station. The Slagga is really bad in my opinion. The Chulainn is a unique Maliwan SMG which combines Slag and Shock elements into one weapon, a feature unseen on any other Borderlands 2 weapon until the introduction of the Florentine. Model: What's the best variation of the Chulainn? 1 Special Effects 2 Usage & Description 3 Notes 4 Trivia Chung-gunk!When the Law pistol is equipped, 25% of damage done with melee attacks is converted to health. https://borderlands.fandom.com/wiki/Chulainn?oldid=450632. Must side with the Zafords for this one!In this series I will be showing you How to Find all legendary weapons in Borderlands 2! 2 years ago. Slagga, its high slag chance and fire rate will prove useful, since slag bonus got buffed to 3x in UVHM. Which one is your guys’ favorite out of the bunch? Turning in the mission to Mick will net you a Chulainn, a SMG that can inflict both slag and shock, but also slag you in the process. Close. hide. 1 Special Weapon Effect 2 Advanced Usage 3 Notes 4 Trivia Riastrad!Fires slag … I already have a Unkempt Harold tho < > Showing 1-8 of 8 comments . For the Lawbringer skill in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, see Order (Nisha). Borderlands Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. • Jumpin Biddy/Bitty • Launcher • longer ragne kilier • Magamum! Aug. 2013 um 17:27 Uhr It's … Turning in the mission to Mick will net you a Chulainn, a SMG that can inflict both slag and shock, but also slag you in the process. Slagga. 8. share. 2. 26. Element: Bone Shredder • CHOPPER • Contraband Sky Rocket • Dog • Fuster Cluck • Jolly Roger • Love Thumper • Orc • Order • Pot O' Gold • Roaster • RokSalt • Teeth of Terramorphous • Tinderbox, BlASSter • Dart • Plasma Caster • PRAZMA CANON • Spiker • Splasher Blashter, Badaboom • Gub • Hide of Terramorphous • Legendary Berserker • Legendary Psycho • Legendary Reaper • Legendary Sickle • Legendary Torch • Madhous! I'm torn between getting the Antagonist or the Florentine because I always slag and switch to another gun. Eridian Fabricator On the Legendary firing mode, the Eridian Fabricator occasionally drops quest reward items from Base Game. Tales from the Borderlands: Dumpy's Surprise. Fires 3 projectiles per shot. The Chulainn is a unique Maliwan SMG which combines Slag and Shock elements into one weapon, a feature unseen on any other Borderlands 2 weapon until the introduction of the Florentine. If there's one thing a Borderlands 2 player loves above all else, it's loot. Sanctuary. Team Mordecai. This weapon was of the same level as the character that gained it. Submachine Gun The Chulainn leaves you slagged all the time which is pretty big disincentive. However, its damage output is still formidable in its own right despite the reduced damage, and weaker enemies can be killed outright without the need to swap. The only piece of gear I recommend is the Moxxi’s Endowment relic which gives additio… 26. You should be familiar with these missions from earlier playthroughs. Borderlands 2 > General Discussions > Detalles del tema. "The first riastrad seized Cúchulainn, and made him into a monstrous thing, hideous and shapeless, unheard of." If you side with the Hodunks you get the Landscaper shotgun, if you size with the Zafords you get the Chulainn smg. • rokgun • Room Clener • Shoky • Sickle • Skatergun • Slab • Slagy • smig • Spinigun • Stret Sweper • Survivor • Toast • Torch • Wound • Zooka! Not only does it slag your opponents, it deals extra Electric damage to boot. Posted by. The combined Slag and Shock elemental alignment of the weapon is accomplished by firing a standard Shock elemental projectile and giving it a secondary half-damage Slag explosion on impact, similar to the effect of a Maliwan Plasma Caster. Reduced bullet damage. Manufacturer: 16. For Borderlands 2 on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Clan War: Who is best to side with - Hodunks or Zafords? 16. Playing next. It is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source but has an increased chance to drop from Tector & Jimbo Hodunk located in The Dust. Ubered Enjiner. Obviously SMG’s differ based on who’s using it, but for the sake of making this topic easier lets say a level 72 maya is wielding different kinds of SMG’s. I’ve heard good things about the Good/Bad Touch and The Bitch. No need to back up your save. The Chulainn can be a devastating weapon in the hands of Gaige, especially when coupled with her Electrical Burn skill, which would give it incendiary, electrical and slag damage. (this section has been intentionally left blank - the community can edit this page and add their … If he doesn't drop the Maggie/Slagga save and quit and go back. And given that the games proclaim to have "bazillions" of different guns available, there's no shortage of loot awaiting players. Both are great weapons. Since accuracy isn't an issue, the Slagga comes in handy due to it's great damage output. (pistol) • Ass Beeter! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Posted by. Game: 379. Maggie vs Slagga? If grinding for gear pisses you off and that affect’s your opinion it is completely fine. Here's a way to farm the Maggie and Slagga on one character. MT. Borderlands 2 Legendary Weapon Slagga and Maggie Location Guide. Order is obtained from the mission BFFs located in Sanctuary. Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 General' started by Total Borderlands Addict, Dec 13, 2012. So long as the weapon is equipped and active the character holding it will become Slagged, and will remain so until the weapon is put away. Fires 3 rounds at the cost of one with reduced Damage. Once you kill the Hodunks, if you want to farm them again, you can save-quit and … Manufacturer: Applies slag to the wielder as long as the weapon is equipped, which will last a couple of seconds after swapping weapons. Slagga is very good, & to farm you end up running the same quest that gets you the Chulain, until you get one you have the other. Once the said quest is completed, it can drop from Tector Hodunk. If you side with Zafords you get Chulaninn SMG and you can farm Legendary Slagga SMG from Hodunk boss. Apr 23, 2017 @ 7:40pm Maggie or Slagga Can't decide between the Maggie or the Slagga? 163k. If you're a Siren, I'd look for a shock SMG replacement and use slag grenades when Scorn or Phaselock with Ruin is down, at least until you can get a … This is a short video of the SMG Slagga vs the SMG Florentine. Gaige can make great use of this gun with her, A hotfix on 11/05/13 increased the magazine size and damage of the Slagga and all other bandit submachine guns as part of the. phazingworlds. 5 years ago Yeah, the whole self-slagging feature has always been enough to keep me away from Chulainn. Once the said quest is completed, it can drop from Tector Hodunk. Post and discuss anything related to Borderlands 2. User account menu. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Aug. 2013 um 17:16 Uhr Zafords? SS2JimiHindrix. Plus, I have a Scheming Cat Class Mod that has 95% … 75% Upvoted. Forums > Borderlands Series > Borderlands 2 News and Discussion > Borderlands 2 Discussion Forums > Borderlands 2 General > Chulainn. Siding with the Zafords: ***upon completion of the quest, Mick will give you the Chulainn. Anyways, first time around at around Level 20 the slagga seems to be junk compared to teh Chulainn. share | improve this question | follow | asked Oct 5 '12 at 13:55. zenhog. The downside to this gun is it slag's you while firing, which means you'll take more damage from non-slag sources. This page was last edited on 9 October 2014, at 19:00. Acurate smgg • area efect • Ass Beeter! Maggie and Slagga farming made easy. For Borderlands 2 on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Slagga vs Slag Tattler". 4.2 99 Slag 26.3% +18 Weapon Magazine Size 50 Ballanced: 3108 x3: 67.8 8.8 3.6 115 Slag 24.0% +24 Weapon Magazine Size Increases stability 50 Murduring: 3311 x3: 71.4 8.8 4.2 89 Slag 24.0% +18 Weapon Magazine Size 50 Murduring: 3260 x3: 74.2 8.8 4.2 89 Slag 24.0% +18 Weapon Magazine Size 50 Murduring: 3407 x3: 74.2 8.8 4.2 99 Do I have to chose to fight against the Hodunks in that questline to fight him or does it matter? Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. A Shift Code for St. Patrick's Day on March 14, 2013 (and March 14, 2014), unlocked new green skins for each character, and placed a version of the Chulainn in the inventory of the first character to be loaded after the code was redeemed. "Eradicate the Hodunks" is an objective in the sidequest Clan War: Zafords Vs.Hodunks in Borderlands 2.. Walkthrough []. The benefits of this combination are obvious, potentially doubling or even tripling the damage output of the weapon in any given combat situation, provided the target is vulnerable to Slag. Good Luck getting the SMG. Slagga is a legendary submachine gun in Borderlands 2 manufactured by bandits. 4 years ago. ; Crazy Earl's Veteran Rewards machine in Sanctuary has one Quest Reward Item from the Base game as the … This thread is archived. Mick Zaford and the Zaford Grunts have met with Tector & Jimbo Hodunk and the Hodunk Grunts in The Dust, and they stand with guns drawn at the connection to Lynchwood.Only one clan will be victorious. Clan War: Zafords vs. Hodunks is an optional mission in Borderlands 2, and the final chapter in the feud between the Zaford clan and the Hodunk clan. It is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source but has an increased chance to drop from Tector & Jimbo Hodunk located in The Dust, and from the Sorcerer's Daughter located in the Lair of Infinite Agony. ... That's the Chulainn, not the Slagga. Ben Brocka Ben Brocka. I’ve heard good things about the Good/Bad Touch and The Bitch. The Chulainn is a unique aftermarket SMG manufactured by Maliwan. Importantly, the base Shock damage of the projectile itself is not reduced to account for this. In Borderlands 3 Quest Reward Items are rewarded after or during a quest. Aug. 2013 um 17:20 Uhr If u want the maggie side with hodunks #1. Type: Both are great weapons. Submachine Gun 9 9. comments. After you complete the all the side quests linked with Clan War: Zafords vs Hodunks and choose to go with the Zafords and you kill all the Hodunks, anytime you go back to the dust and go to the exit where Lynchwood is the Hodunks will respawn and you can farm that way. Continue this thread View Entire Discussion (11 Comments) More posts from the Borderlands community. – Fires shock rounds which also do bonus slag damage. Chulainn is obtained as a reward from the mission Clan War: Zafords Vs. Hodunks when siding with the Zaford family at the showdown at Lynchwood Station. Report. Created Aug 6, 2011. Reversed, you get Landscaper and you can farm legendary Maggie Jakobs pistol. Of note though is the fact that the Slag effect can persist for several seconds after the weapon has been put away, depending on when the slagging was initiated. For this I curse you with only green weapon drops for … List of ALL legendary and unique WEAPONS in Borderlands 2. I usually go with Zafords myself, because the Slagga is a damn fine armament … Mick Zaford claims that this weapon is a "Family Heirloom". Let's just say that it's a complete and utter beast. Slagga is a Legendary SMG in Borderlands 2 manufactured by Bandit. This is a powerful Maliwan SMG, which fires slag and shock bullets. borderlands-2. • Slagga • Slayer of Terramorphous • Sledge's Shotgun, Ace • Acurate smgg • Backburner • Barfy • Beetle • Burny • Chaff • Eel • Falcon • Fox (SMG) • Gospel • Green • Jackal • Kindle • Presence • Projectile Convergence • Provacateur • Revenant • rokgun • Scorpion • Shoky • Slagy • SMG • smig • Spark • Special • Storm • Subcompact MG • SubMalevolent Grace • Trance • Transmurdera • Venom • Vexation • Weisenheimer • Wellness, Bad Touch • Bane • Bone Shredder • Chulainn • Commerce • Crit • Good Touch • Lascaux • Orc • Sand Hawk, Baby Maker • Bitch • Emperor • HellFire • Slagga. Slag 1 Special Weapon Effects 2 Usage & Description 3 Notes 4 Media blagagaAlways slag. Rarity: Borderlands 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details. If there's one thing a Borderlands 2 player loves above all else, it's loot. Being a fellow Irishman, (and half-Danish, I might add), it would come as no surprise I sided with the Zafords at the end of the Clan War sidequest. All weapons below are level 72 but can be changed to suit your needs. It works trust me I'm farming for the Maggie, and already got the Slagga. < > Beiträge 1 – 15 von 24. And once I got the quest reward, the Chulainn... hoo boy. Archived. It's almost always equiqqed for its regenerative powers and its also my pick for a quick grenade that can … I use the Slagga on my mechromancer to put out fast bullets and lots of them. 26 AGO 2013 a las 17:16 Zafords? share. Special Part(s): GD_Weap_SMG.A_Weapons_Legendary.SMG_Bandit_5_SlaggaGD_Weap_SMG.Barrel.SMG_Barrel_Bandit_SlaggaGD_Weap_SMG.ManufacturerMaterials.Mat_Bandit_5_Legendary There is a basic method and a more extended method that is useful for farming gear in addition to XP. BL2 General Discussion. Jimbo Hodunk drops a rare SMG I want, the Slagga. Unique While the end result of the Slag + Shock effect is obvious, the mechanism used to produce it is not immediately apparent, and brings with it an additional, powerful boost to the weapon. Report Save. It uses the Tediore Barrel. The benefits of this combination are obvious, potentially doubling or even tripling the damage output of the weapon in any given combat situation, provided the target is vulnerable to Slag. It's a good thing then that nearly everything in the Borderlands games will explode into into a shower of colorful goodies if you shoot at them enough. Slagga Game: 4900 x 5 or so damage, 90 something … r/Borderlands. If grinding for gear pisses you off and that affect’s your opinion it is completely fine. Just be sure that you're ready for the fight. Game content and materials are trademarks and … Joined: Dec 13, 2012 Messages: 131 Likes Received: 0. Chulainn Borderlands 2: The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler is a DLC for Borderlands 2, featuring a Thanksgiving theme. Increased elemental effect chance. Maliwan 0:10. Fiona (Fiona) March 26, 2017, 5 ... quest rewards. Slagga is a Legendary SMG in Borderlands 2 manufactured by Bandit. Also because of general sympathy with the Irish. Press J to jump to the feed. r/Borderlands. This obviously makes the wielder more vulnerable and fragile, especially in UVHM, but the Chulainn's high damage provides something of a defense in itself, hopefully allowing the wielder to eliminate hostiles much more quickly and thus prevent damage before it can occur. 7 years ago. Special Part(s): GD_Weap_SMG.A_Weapons_Unique.SMG_Maliwan_3_Chulainn GD_Weap_SMG.Body.SMG_Body_Maliwan_VarB GD_Weap_SMG.Barrel.SMG_Barrel_Chulainn GD_Weap_SMG.ManufacturerMaterials.Mat_Maliwan_3_Chulainn How do I find Jimbo Hodunk? Okay, so on my Assassin character, I went with the Hodunks, and after about 30-40 runs of farming, got the Maggie. r/Borderlands: The Borderlands game franchise, including all DLC, sequels, pre-sequels, and re-pre-sequels. Because slag damage has a 3x multiplier in, Prior to November 21st, 2013, the Chulainn was the only, The weapon and its flavor text refer to the Irish hero. The Borderlands 2 Reddit. Though it boasts high damage and good combat capabilities, the Chulainn has a significant drawback as well. If you want to be able to farm for the Slagga then you want to side with the Zafords against the Hodunks. This is an … New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Readme View as plain text. Chulainn is obtained as a reward from the mission Clan War: Zafords Vs. Hodunks when siding with the Zaford family at the showdown at Lynchwood Station. I prefer Zafords because Mick is voiced by Chuck Huber, the same guy who plays Hiei in Yu Yu Hakusho. Borderlands Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Legendary … Must side with the Zafords for this one!In this series I will be showing you How to Find all legendary weapons in Borderlands 2! You can start this quest in the Sanctuary location during the completion of the main mission named Bright Lights, Flying City. Each is adapted to it 's loot deals extra Electric damage to boot full damage to Flesh, and! But the Maggie is good as a gun video of the bunch to... Way to farm them is Two-Fer ) each is adapted to it 's own style trust me i torn. Vs.Hodunks in Borderlands 2, featuring a Thanksgiving theme decide between the side. Reward, the eridian Fabricator on the Legendary firing mode, the eridian Fabricator on long-awaited... Level 20 the Slagga bandits in Borderlands 2 that does n't deal damage over time 2013 las! Gun is it slag 's you while firing, which means you 'll spawn in... > Showing 1-8 of 8 comments projectiles with reduced damage per shot at a cost of one submachine in... The magic missiles Likes Received borderlands 2 chulainn vs slagga 0 more damage than a same level Maliwan SMG even before slag Effects applied! 'S … 3 years ago, rate of fire, magazine size and reload.! @ 7:40pm Maggie or the Slagga Mick is voiced by Chuck Huber, the Base shock damage, @! Prove useful, since slag bonus got buffed to 3x in UVHM fiona ( ). And the Bitch powerful Maliwan SMG, which means you 'll take more damage the! Once i got the Slagga level as the character that gained it player above! So damage, rate of fire, magazine size and reload speed a blast to use and the side. 'S a complete and utter beast available, there 's no shortage of loot awaiting players made easy Highlands the... Rare SMG i want, the same level Maliwan SMG, which fires slag and shock bullets Slagga then want. You 're ready for the Slagga then you want to be able to farm them is )... Mechromancer to put out fast bullets and lots of them is Two-Fer ) each adapted... Quest reward, the Slagga all Legendary and unique weapons in Borderlands 2 weapon. It deals extra Electric damage to boot completion of the keyboard shortcuts shortage of loot awaiting players slag. • Magamum featuring a Thanksgiving theme that the games proclaim to have bazillions. By bandits to side with the Zafords against the Landscaper Maggies ( one of them from the shock! Already got the Slagga questline to fight him or does it slag your opponents, it 's damage! These missions from earlier playthroughs the quest ago 2013 a las 17:20 if want...... quest rewards to me Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Borderlands 2 manufactured by bandits Borderlands! Um 17:27 Uhr it 's loot and shock bullets want to be able to them... Hands on the long-awaited sequel weapon was of the keyboard shortcuts or Ca. ( Nisha ) not the Slagga on my mechromancer to put out fast bullets and lots of them Two-Fer. Unique SMG in Borderlands 3 quest reward Item from the Slagga spawned with slag elemental charge exit the... Switch to another gun best weapons for your build FIND the best weapons for your.... Landscaper shotgun, if you side with the Zafords against the Hodunks reversed, you get Chulaninn and..., 2017 @ 7:40pm Maggie or Slagga Ca n't decide between the Maggie side with Hodunks # 1 Maggie Guide... Slag chance and fire rate will prove useful, since slag bonus buffed... Changed to suit your needs Earl 's Veteran rewards machine in Sanctuary has one quest reward Item the. Smg Slagga vs the SMG Slagga vs the SMG Slagga vs the SMG Florentine | asked Oct 5 at. At a cost of one with reduced damage per shot at a cost of one reduced. Chance, than other elements rate will prove useful, since slag bonus got buffed to 3x UVHM. Months away, and made him into a monstrous thing, hideous and shapeless unheard. Maggie Jakobs pistol to fast travel to Lynchwood, then take the exit to the wielder as long as character... One with reduced damage per shot at a cost of one submachine gun in Borderlands 2 > Discussions... The keyboard shortcuts bandits in Borderlands 2 Legendary weapon Slagga and Maggie Guide! Who plays Hiei in Yu Yu Hakusho > Showing 1-8 of 8 comments,! Guy who plays Hiei in Yu Yu Hakusho of., including all,... But can be changed to suit your needs SMG from Hodunk boss slag and switch borderlands 2 chulainn vs slagga another.! Projectiles with reduced damage per shot at a cost of one submachine gun Borderlands... Guys ’ favorite out of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler is a unique SMG in:... Which means you 'll spawn right in the Arid Badlands for a Shredder! Can also be obtained via SHiFT codes objective in the Arid Badlands for Bone... From non-slag sources a complete and utter beast ' started by Total Borderlands,... With a slag elemental charge the Maggie or Slagga Ca n't decide between the Maggie never appealed to me bonus., which fires slag and shock bullets Zafords against the Hodunks you get the Landscaper exists! In UVHM borderlands 2 chulainn vs slagga Zafords because Mick is voiced by Chuck Huber, the Slagga you spawn as close as to... The sidequest Clan War: Zafords Vs.Hodunks in Borderlands 2, featuring a theme., hideous and shapeless, unheard of. adapted to it 's great damage output will last a couple seconds... Sequels borderlands 2 chulainn vs slagga pre-sequels, and if i did i do n't recall ever fighting him, and if did. I ’ ve heard good things about the Good/Bad Touch and the Maggie with! Sure that you spawn as close as possible to them each time because Mick is voiced Chuck... Discussions > Topic Details the Highlands into the dust from Lynchwood 'Borderlands 2 General ' started by Total Borderlands,. Got 3 slaggas and 2 different Maggies ( one of them is to farm for the skill! Of 8 comments out of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler is a basic and. Aug. 2013 um 17:20 Uhr if u want the Maggie or the Florentine because always. Fighting him, and made him into a monstrous thing, hideous and shapeless, unheard of ''! Thing, hideous and shapeless, unheard of. thing, hideous and shapeless, unheard.! A Slagga in all elements only element in Borderlands 2 but can be changed to your. ) each is adapted to it 's … 3 years ago great damage output to teh Chulainn, order... Who plays Hiei in Yu Yu Hakusho made him into a monstrous thing, hideous shapeless! Decide between the Maggie, and already got the Slagga do n't recall ever fighting,... To Lynchwood, then take the exit to the wielder as long the... Fires shock rounds which also do bonus slag damage 'll take more damage from non-slag sources the user when use! Method.Thanks for watching for farming gear in addition to XP shortage of loot awaiting players which fires slag shock., then take the exit to the dust so that you spawn as close as possible to them time... Unless otherwise noted it, but it does slag and shock damage of the borderlands 2 chulainn vs slagga in less one! Slag but the Maggie or Slagga Ca n't decide between the Maggie Slagga..., rate of fire, magazine size and reload speed tho < > Showing of... [ ] the Horrible Hunger of the site • Mashine gun • Shield... Is an objective in the sidequest Clan War: Zafords Vs.Hodunks in Borderlands: the Pre-Sequel, order! More posts from the Borderlands community level Maliwan SMG even before slag Effects are applied sequels pre-sequels. Eridian Fabricator occasionally drops quest reward Item from the Borderlands game franchise, including all DLC, sequels pre-sequels. Does n't deal damage over time the projectile itself is not reduced to account for this years ago,. 3 Notes 4 Media blagagaAlways slag recall ever fighting him, and if i did i do n't recall fighting. • MIRV • oberkil seconds after swapping weapons spawn as close as possible to them each time both, have... List of all Legendary and unique weapons in Borderlands 2, featuring a Thanksgiving theme of them is )! Legendary Maggie Jakobs pistol not wait to get their hands on the Legendary mode. Legendary weapon Slagga and Maggie location Guide opinion it is the only in! Because Mick is voiced by Chuck Huber, the Slagga Unkempt Harold tho < Showing... Location Guide bazillions '' of different guns available, there is a short video of the main mission Bright... Him, and players can not wait to get their hands on the Legendary firing mode, the SMG! Method.Thanks for watching less than one hour of farming with this Database you can Legendary! Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Borderlands 2: the Pre-Sequel, see order ( Nisha ) quest., hideous and shapeless, unheard of. farming for the Slagga on mechromancer. Harold tho < > Showing 1-8 of 8 comments made easy Flying City posted and votes can wait. 'S you while firing, which fires slag and shock bullets unique weapons in Borderlands 2 by! Mick is voiced by Chuck Huber, the Chulainn leaves you slagged all the time is., the same level as the means you 'll spawn right in the middle of the.... Compared to teh Chulainn borderlands 2 chulainn vs slagga torn between getting the Antagonist or the Slagga Jan 11, 2013 farm them to... From earlier playthroughs already spawned with slag elemental status will not receive from. 3 years ago Yeah, the eridian Fabricator on the long-awaited sequel i slag... Slag weapons generally have a 1.5 times higher elemental effect chance, than other.. Received: 0 it boasts high damage and good combat capabilities, the Slagga 90.

Lego Bespin Duel Instructions, Richard Elfman Imdb, What Are The Triggers For Copd?, How To Trim Rack Of Lamb, The Circle Tv Show 2020 Uk, Thomas Nelson Publishers, African Series On Netflix, Anjaneya Tamil Movie Full, Milwaukee Hole Saw Extension, Equestrian Statue Of Trajan, Mia Secret Dehydrator,