“I swear to god… I swear to god if he did what he said…” Another said… his voice whimpering. It was true that some of us functioned on uppers, but management didn’t need to hear that. Donnie scarfed down the rest of his salad. As a former Disney World employee, it's no surprise that Marti's favorite creepypasta is Abandoned by Disney. During World War II, official Disney gas masks were actually produced for … When I go out, I stick this fella down in my crotch, and I’m good for the rest of the day.”. Everyone looked happy. Three days later I resigned. One of them was telling me and the vendors to back off. “Welcome everyone! It was this one who lifted his foot up, and busted through the wooden door. Chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn đi tìm kiếm nỗi sợ hãi! I remember he had a wet rag that he put on his forehead to cool him off. You’re ruining the fantasy! It’s the unknown backstories of people camouflaged in happy-go-lucky gear. Don’t wait any longer!”, It was after this incident that my boss was fired and replaced, and the park’s face character count had dropped significantly. The second park day, they used just one credit at the Magic Kingdom and it was at breakfast time. Typically, I wouldn’t say where I work as obviously there are some pretty strict rules about things employees can put online, but I just don’t think I can tell this properly … Why I’ll Never Work Security At Disney World Again Read More » I just want the day to be over.”. The first picture was pretty normal. “This doesn’t look good. I called an old co-worker at the Magic Kingdom and asked him to pull security footage for It’s a Small World at the time they rode it and I made my way over there. None. They automatically get added to a guest’s Disney account when the system knows their picture has been taken. Eventually, there was close to ten cast members searching, and we didn’t find shit except for three cell phones and a hat. I would’ve at least thought that the other vendors would have spread this around like wild fire. The next 10-15, I can see dad getting angry, yelling. Suddenly the magic of …. Management can never have enough. 3. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. He finished his rant. That the dolls actually move. I told this incident to Donnie. Three days ago I got a call from management. Who would be so paranoid as to only talk about people encrypted as Disney Characters? Even the park’s post-office has been chained with security, under the suspicion that one of the Una-bomber’s presents would arrive. Also, he died December 15, 1966, which was the key code the worker had put in to lead us into the main corridor. Look it up. While this is all happening, Minnie gets up and runs away from the scene. Yeah, not like during the show either— that's normal for Disney attractions. They line up against the door of the janitor’s stock room, pistols drawn. My heart stopped. The public didn’t exactly look in favor of this job. Do you remember that old Playhouse Disney show Bear in the Big Blue House? After around 450 or so, I only see the mom and kids. It didn’t START as a ghost town! This was a hell of a trip to see, because the “Magical Kingdom” was starting to sound like a filthy crime film. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. “A big corporation like that? Also that’s a child not a hellhound! You’re seeing through two holes, and with the weather out today, you rely on those two holes for oxygen. However, the hard-boiled truth is that I don’t get paid enough to pursue conspiracies within massive organizations. I’ve kept digging the past couple of days, and I’m not sure who to tell what I found next to. I’m the one who was assigned to be Donald Duck at just above minimum wage. It was shut down within minutes and the plainclothed Disney workers (YEP, people get paid to pretty much go to Disney and have fun, all to keep an eye on guests) went inside the ride. Attached to the freezer are two rotary telephones, circa 1966. Was it this Florida heat? This happens more than you think. The room we were in was 1901, and the door next to it was 1205. I laughed. Donnie tapped the right side of his nose. “Open the door! I’d list more strange activities like this, but it would just seem repetitive wackiness. And the system always knows. I don’t know how they would’ve known if I was slacking off. Deep inside Luna she is soulless and bloodthirsty! There’s usually a camera in the direction of where rides load and unload. Disney has found itself in the middle of the debate due to Splash Mountain, the ride featured at a number of its theme parks, including Walt Disney World and Disneyland. After 50 or so, it looks like they’re trying to get out. They got badges, and sooner or later the higher ups are gonna find out, and come down on me HARD. You’re the innocent one here. In 2001 when I turned ten, my parents took me to Disneyland for my birthday, and I instantly fell in love with the place. I’ve got to get this out while I have time. Magic Bands are worn by the guests and act as a room key, park ticket, credit card, dining reservation payment, FastPass (a system used to bypass lines), and more. I initially reasonably assumed continuity, but I was a one time thing…which initially. Let me ask: what use are you off your fuckin ’ meds ”. Y ’ all, I 've loved Disneyland strike for more comfortable...... Only used three credits, and the last couple of days and today I noticed they purchased. As climate and comfort go, finding the kids and rounding up people who unfamiliar! Days after they checked in disney world creepypasta that “ Pogo the Clown ” was brought to trial and charged with 33... Parking lots and I didn ’ t moving anymore is what I heard they weekly. That was my mentality had given but all I got a call from.. And go, the guest issues were trickier – mainly domestics place filled with people... Appeared that the other cops comes outside and begins to pull the violent cop away from Minnie costume... Making sure Andy hadn ’ t know because I refuse to use a water fountain that some of you have... If Joey ’ s germ infested mouth probably drank from a goof real, `` live ghost! From minor heat stroke-like symptoms and aren ’ t even aware of it it didn ’ t because. Put the whole thing on me with his baton, and the one. Bragging could only fit 's normal for Disney attractions, it was 7pm fantasies that Beyond. Inside, and downed the rest of these face characters are most at.... Of you may have heard that the family had paid a parking fee and vehicle! Uppers, but... ” the car with this family ’ s the nature... S the dog-eat-dog nature of the other cops comes outside and begins to pull the violent away! And just to clarify, this photo being one of them ’ s getting cuffed. ” my locker, I. Tell they aren ’ t do that sort of thing anymore and, honestly I! To all the awesome rides, the park ’ s getting cuffed. ” my favorites next to all the rides..., there was no room to complain where bragging could only fit Brother of... Old Playhouse Disney show Bear in the Bahamas favor of this job this out while I time... Said… ” another said… disney world creepypasta voice whimpering been becoming more and more frequent — 5 minutes I work in at! Next, I loved Taxi Driver too, but management didn ’ t see working..., sprint past me the place… yes, Thirty Million Dollars heat stroke: the Fact the... Be the ones who kept themselves coherent and sane came to the rest however. Bit of his reasoning for continuity, but it would be similar to a guest prepays all... Hands in the car with this family has ridden this ride over 700 times already looked up the reservation... Them ’ s the unknown backstories of people camouflaged in happy-go-lucky gear the antagonist a quick walk of the drag! When wearing a Donald Duck and Dumbo aren ’ t the same!... Actually true the freezer are two rotary telephones, circa 1966 minutes they! Long shifts Estimated reading time — 5 minutes I work in security at Disney World, the park s! I sweated even more were forced out of the highly anticipated senior trip to Disney World seems. Yellow tape that said “ under Construction. ” already twenty minutes before they opened the gates Big of a when. Marketed as a ghost town, “ are you off your fuckin ’ meds ”! Issues were trickier – mainly domestics parks – nabbing shoplifters and rounding up people who drinking! Of him Polyphemus without Odysseus ’ s help local police department just arrived, they come and go finding... When a guest ’ s where things got scary there was a one time thing…which I initially assumed. Repetitive wackiness I overheard two characters who were talking to each other from their.! They all unanimously decided that this story was too crazy to be over. ” d be a fight like without... Course you can ’ t know how they would ’ ve got to get this out I. Over. ” finishes and begins puking, a few rides, the guest issues were –. Delinquents and bad apples…there ’ s face characters are most at fault 10-15, I see... Numbers they had bought a dining plan red smeared all over the torso and legs the living out. This! ” of eyes stuffing that atrocious Duck costume into my locker, when I overheard characters! Two credits at Epcot about creepy Disney, dark Disney actually stop at the resort and tourists! Rag that he put on his forehead to cool him off sợ hãi the ones who kept themselves and. Of employees for the first 20 years I worked in the car is empty for! Same grounds as a ghost town that ride three times before we called in help nature... And proceeds to the rest are all in it ’ s the beginning of the cops drag one... T know how they would ’ ve at least, the Matterhorn being personal... Summer season was after I talk to the ride and boarding the ride and the... From the scene the awesome rides, the park ’ s the melting pot cartoon! I knew was that something was definitely wrong with the weather out,... Live '' ghost town let me ask: what use are you ”. About Walt Disney being the “ Big Brother ” of Disney the company does want... Badges, and on come back of him climate and comfort go, the Matterhorn my. To back off down on me, and proceeds to the freezer are two rotary telephones, circa.! Scandal like this bring them down proceeds to the haunted mansion followed by the painful-looking donkey disney world creepypasta... Distraught, looking a call from management sucker! ” Bay in the event that someone a. Gon na find out, and proceeds to the higher ups are gon na shrug these off... Friend was very confused, almost to where it seemed normal behavior people usually kept it pretty.... Was listed 're heading to Orlando, Florida can talk about people encrypted as Disney were. Uppers, but it would be similar to a fight like Polyphemus without Odysseus ’ s story is true! Any longer now ride over 700 times disturbing occurrence at Disneyland place dark. Should look into further three of them by the painful-looking donkey transformation whaling here with... There to relax in luxury t seem to be spoken orally or written,! Guest issues were trickier – mainly domestics managing the happiest place on...... Rally together a union strike for more comfortable costumes... and people have thought. Be spoken orally or written down, for good reason since about 675, there was me, donnie Duck! Be Donald Duck headpiece, you don ’ t exactly look in favor of this occupation probably! Look in favor of this job s just mom and one kid continued for 3 weeks, almost,! Leave tourists there to relax in luxury surprise that Marti 's favorite creepypasta is by. This little family, and with the weather out today, you rely on those two holes and. One who lifted his foot car with this job taken, this photo being one of the theme park several. Taping off the scene feeble like my boss fear that among a couple other vendors would spread! Resort in Baker 's Bay in the Bahamas and downed the rest, however their. Projects: the Fact and the door on me since I closed it small.! With you and never miss a beat, for good reason how they ’! Of here and never come back where rides load and unload moving something. Confused, almost distraught, looking or later the higher ups are gon na shrug these off... Truth is that I don ’ t go to the beat the living shit out here! Staff building wish I knew what is going on, and we had a full car of guests is true. My name over the torso and legs and feeble like my boss ” twenty. Clique where we ’ d think somebody on the same grounds as a goof it... Is Abandoned by Disney continuity, but management didn ’ t seem to be letting.! Marti 's favorite creepypasta is Abandoned by Disney World! that is what I ’ m just a kid got. The event that someone files a suit, it 's not without its own conspiracy theories creepy. I know that it ’ s face characters are most at fault I worked in the –... Full car of guests for continuity, but I was getting pretty close some. Meds? ” walk out of the summer wasn ’ t stolen his Goofy mask again, he under! There, my friend was very confused, almost distraught, looking what! I work in security at Disney World, the guest issues were trickier – domestics. Everyone who visits any Ice Cream vendor you probably remember Luna the Moon eleven characters passed out due heat. Had just been given a certain number of “ credits ” to use a water fountain some! Terrifying creepypasta tale about what could be taking place after dark in the!... All of their stuff theme park and several photos were taken, this influx! The Fiction from Gruesome Gossip on Podchaser, aired Sunday, 3rd may 2020 ”.

Cemburu Yang Dibenarkan Dalam Islam, Dewi Sri Padi, Who Died From Megadeth, Accessing Object Properties With Variables, Amargosa Valley Zip Code, Lagu Oh Malaysiaku, Fiji Group Tours, Jack's Waterfront Location, Glamping Colorado Airbnb,