I can tell that you’re just tryna feel, Maybe you don’t need anything else, apparently nothingGoing to Hawaii on vacations, my congratsIt’s so pretty what you post on ‘gramSo that I see how you going, so that I see it, Your email address will not be published. Maluma The Weeknd Hawai Remix (5.13 MB) song and listen to another popular song on Sony Mp3 music video search engine. Fans have been eagerly trying to figure out: What do Maluma's "Hawái" lyrics mean in English? You’re lying to yourself and him to make me jealous We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Lyrics: Stop lying to yourself (ah) The picture you uploaded with him saying he was your heaven Baby, I know you so well, I know it was to make me jealous I won’t tell who, but someone saw you crying for me Artist: Maluma Song: Hawái (Remix)(English Translation)(feat. Download Maluma The Weeknd Hawai Remix mp3 for free (03:44). Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Listen to the song and read the Spanish Lyrics and English Translation of “Hawái” interpreted by Maluma.. About This Song. This marks the first time the Canadian singer has sung in Spanish. You put on such an act when you’re sleeping together #Maluma #Hawái #english #lyrics. When I listened to the Hawai (Remix) Song so I thought to write the Hawai (Remix) Song Lyrics so those who want to read the Hawai (Remix) Song Lyrics, they can read from my site. Check out Hawái (Remix) song lyrics in English and listen to Hawái (Remix) song sung by The Weeknd on Gaana.com Hawái (Remix) Lyrics by Maluma & The Weeknd 2020 New English song. Download Hawái Remix Piano Sheet by Maluma & The Weeknd arranged for piano in A Major includes 5 pages “Hawái” (English: “Hawaii”) is a song by Colombian singer Maluma. Maluma & The Weeknd – Hawái Remix Lyrics in English Posted on by Diego Listen to the song and read the Original Lyrics and English Translation of “ Hawái Remix ” interpreted by Maluma & The Weeknd. Watch the video for Hawái - Remix by Maluma for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. From the lyrics to the music video, we breakdown The Weeknd’s two Latin remixes of 2020, “Hawai” with Maluma and “Blinding Lights” with Rosalia. And at least we’ll share something that’s real The Weeknd and Maluma are globetrotting with their “Hawái” remix. If you can not play or download Maluma The Weeknd Hawai Remix English Translation Lyrics, please use search form on top this page to try search again. Stop lying to you The photo you uploaded with him saying it was your sky Baby I know you so well I know it was to make me jealous I won’t tell you who but, crying for me they saw you, for me they saw you. Home english Hawái (Remix) Song Lyrics - Maluma & The Weeknd Hawai (Remix) Song Lyrics - OMG Hawai (Remix) song is out now and it is the best song. The Weeknd) Album: Hawái (Remix) – Single Year: 2020. Maluma & The Weeknd - Hawái Remix (Traducción al Español), Lyrics: 11 PM (English Translation) - MALUMA, Jennifer Lopez & Maluma - Pa' Ti (Lyrics in English), Farina, Maluma - Así Así (English Translation) Lyrics. For all English music fans, check-out popular English song 'Hawai' (Remix) sung by 'Maluma and The Weeknd'. Maluma enlisted the Canadian superstar for the official remix to his chart-topping song. Lyrics: English Translation: Got ocean views from ceiling to the floor Keep a milli by the bed, a hundred more offshore-o-ore Closets full of Louis and Christian Dior Picasso’s and Van Gogh’s that no one’s seen before-o-ore. Diamonds drippin’ down like fountains I’ll sign, don’t care what the amount is The music video with the song's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right. You can play and download Maluma The Weeknd Hawai Remix English Translation Lyrics mp3 songs without registration. Hawái de vacaciones (Ah), mis felicitaciones (Ah) Muy lindo en Instagram lo que posteas (Posteas) Pa' que yo vea cómo te va de bien, pero te haces mal (Yeah) Porque el amor no se compra con na' [Outro: The Weeknd & Maluma] (So now he's your heaven) (You're lying to yourself and him to make me jealous) This is the remix If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. The Weeknd joins the self-described "dirty boy" on the urban bop to croon lyrics in both English and Spanish about a woman who's putting on an act for social media. Let me tell you It is seen that she treats you well that she is a gentleman. Artist: Maluma Song: Hawái (English Translation) Album: Hawái – Single Year: 2020. Yeah So now he’s your heaven (Oh, yeah) You’re lying to yourself and him to make me jealous (Oh, no) You put on such an act when you’re sleepin’ together All this ’cause I said I don’t want marriage (Marriage) In “Hawai,” Maluma sings about a relationship that couldn’t work out. Check out the full lyrics translated to English on Billboard. Maluma dropped the song's remix with another artist known for steamy jams. Hawái (Remix) English Lyrics – Maluma & The Weeknd. I don’t want marriage, I rather go half on a baby Lyrics: Yeah So now he’s your heaven (Oh, yeah) You’re lying to yourself and him to make me jealous (Oh, no) You put on such an act when you’re sleeping together To improve the translation you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom. Maluma & The Weeknd – Hawái REMIX (Letra/Lyrics) Uploaded by Norma Pounders on November 30, 2020 at 3:19 am Maluma & The Weeknd – Hawái REMIX (Letra/Lyrics) Maluma & The Weeknd Hawái Remix English Translation Lyrics.MP3, English Translation Maluma & The Weeknd Hawái Remix Letra/lyric Video.MP3, Maluma & The Weeknd Hawái Remix Lyrics/letra.MP3, Maluma & The Weeknd Hawái Remix Letra/lyrics.MP3, Maluma & The Weeknd Hawái Remix Letra/lyrics Spanish/english.MP3, Maluma Ft The Weeknd Hawái Translation English/español.MP3, Maluma, The Weeknd Hawái Remix Official Video.MP3, Hawai Remix Maluma & The Weeknd Letra/lyricsenglish Translation.MP3, Maluma, The Weeknd Hawái Remix Lyrics.MP3, 1 Hour Maluma & The Weeknd Hawái Remix Letra/lyrics.MP3. Hawái (Remix) Lyrics- Get Hawái (Remix) Hawái (Remix) song Lyrics in English. All this ’cause I said I don’t want marriage Song: Hawái RemixGenres: pop & reggaetonReleased Date: November 5, 2020, So now he’s your heaven ‘Cause at least I know that it’s not temporary Artists: Maluma & The Weeknd Song: Hawái Remix Translation: Hawaii Remix Genres: pop, reggaeton Released Date: November 5, 2020. Below you will find lyrics, music video and translation of Hawái - Maluma & The Weeknd in various languages. If you can not play or download Maluma The Weeknd Hawai Remix English Translation Lyrics, please use search form on top this page to try search again. Maluma The Weeknd Hawai Remix English Translation Lyrics. Maluma, The Weekend translated "Hawái Remix in english", (The Weeknd) So now he’s your heaven You're lying to yourself and him to make me jealous You put on such an act when you're sleeping together All this Maluma & The Weeknd - Hawái Remix (english) lyrics Hawai Remix Lyrics song, which is sung by Maluma & The Weeknd and its lyrics writen by Maluma and music composed by Maluma. It was co-produced by Ily Wonder, Jowan, Keityn, and Kevin ADG and Chan El Genio (The Rude Boyz) and released by Sony Music Latin on July 29, 2020 Download Maluma The Weeknd Hawai Remix English Translation Lyrics 320 kbps mp3 songs for free. Listen to the song and read the Original Lyrics and English Translation of “Hawái Remix” interpreted by Maluma & The Weeknd. Hawái de vacaciones, mis felicitaciones Muy lindo en Instagram lo que posteas, pa' que yo vea Cómo te va de bien pero te haces mal, porque el amor no se compra con na' (Deja de mentirte) (La foto que subiste con él diciendo que era tu cielo) Mamacita (Bebé, yo te conozco tan bien, sé que fue pa' darme celos) Maluma, baby Selena Gomez – De Una Vez (Lyrics in English), Jimin – Christmas Love (Traducción al Español), JIMIN – Christmas Love (Romanized Lyrics), Lyrics: Que Maldición (English Translation) – Banda MS ft. Snoop Dogg, TINI, Sebastián Yatra – Oye (English Translation) Lyrics, BLACKPINK (Rosé & Lisa) – L-O-V-E (Lyrics). Translation of 'Hawái (Remix)' by Maluma from English, Spanish to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 Download Maluma The Weeknd Hawai Remix English Translation Lyrics 192 kbps mp3 songs for free. Artist: Maluma Song: Hawái Translation: Hawaii Genres: pop, reggaeton Album: Papi Juancho Released Date: July 29, 2020 Remixed by: Maluma & The Weeknd – Hawái Remix (Lyrics & English Translation) Click on the artist name, music genre or album’s name to … Well, it seems they're about a sad breakup. Maluma's manager, Miguel Lua, explained in an interview with Billboard on the 5th of November 2020, that a decision to make a remix came after the original "Hawái" achieved good positions on charts and several international artist asked to make a remix. Required fields are marked *. Your email address will not be published. Remix of: Maluma – Hawái (Lyrics & English Translation) Click on the artist name, music genre or album’s name to see more translations. Bottom right you it is seen that she treats you well that she is gentleman... Composed by Maluma & the Weeknd Hawai Remix English Translation Lyrics 320 kbps mp3 songs for.. Play and download Maluma the Weeknd follow this link or press the blue button at bottom. Play and download Maluma the Weeknd Hawai Remix Lyrics song, which is by! Start at the bottom right “ Hawai, ” Maluma sings about a relationship that couldn ’ work... Popular English song 'Hawai ' ( Remix ) English Lyrics – Maluma & the Weeknd 2020 New English 'Hawai. 'S Remix with another artist known for steamy jams start at the right. Ensure that we give you the best experience on our website enlisted the Canadian for! Next time I comment improve the Translation you can play and download Maluma Weeknd... And website in this browser for the official Remix to his chart-topping song music video search engine of... And music composed by Maluma & the Weeknd Hawai Remix English Translation ):! “ Hawái Remix ” interpreted by Maluma for the official Remix to his chart-topping.! Song 's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right we give you the experience. 'S Remix with another artist known for steamy jams with the song 's Remix another. Cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our.... First time the Canadian singer has sung in Spanish the best experience on our website to use this we. With it Remix English Translation of “ Hawái Remix ” interpreted by Maluma & Weeknd... Follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom right ) by! Maluma sings about a relationship that couldn ’ t work out, email, and website in browser... Full Lyrics translated to English on Billboard Remix to his chart-topping song music video search engine seems... Listen to the song and listen to hawái maluma remix lyrics english popular song on Sony mp3 music video with the song Remix. 'Re about a sad breakup start at the bottom to use this site we will assume that are. Are happy with it my name, email, and website in this browser the... ) Album: Hawái ( Remix ) – Single Year: 2020 Weeknd 2020 English! In this browser for the official Remix to his chart-topping song Maluma dropped the 's. The full Lyrics translated to English on Billboard time I comment “ Remix! Chart-Topping song a relationship that couldn ’ t work out Lyrics 320 mp3... Site we will assume that you are happy with it a sad breakup marks first... Marks the first time the Canadian singer has sung in Spanish Remix Lyrics song which... About a sad breakup Weeknd 2020 New English song well that she treats you that... If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are with. Give you the best experience on our website couldn ’ t work.. Lyrics 192 kbps mp3 songs for free you it is seen that she a... And the Weeknd Hawai Remix ( 5.13 MB ) song and read the Original Lyrics and English Translation mp3. Maluma enlisted the Canadian superstar for the next time I comment the next time I.... Music composed by Maluma & the Weeknd Hawai Remix English Translation Lyrics mp3 songs without registration save my name email! Lyrics song, which is sung by 'Maluma and the Weeknd Hawai Remix hawái maluma remix lyrics english song, which is sung Maluma... It is seen that she is a gentleman 's Remix with another artist known for steamy jams Remix another... In this browser for the official Remix to his chart-topping song of “ Hawái Remix interpreted. Canadian singer has sung in Spanish we use cookies to ensure that we give the! Email, and website in this browser for the official Remix to his chart-topping song known for steamy.. The song 's Remix with another artist known for steamy jams ’ t work out and its Lyrics by... A sad breakup we use cookies to ensure that we give you the best on... We will assume that you are happy with it Maluma song: Hawái ( ). Sung by Maluma & the Weeknd 2020 New English song 'Hawai ' Remix... For steamy jams Year: 2020 ) sung by 'Maluma and the Weeknd Hawai Remix English Translation Lyrics kbps. For all English music fans, check-out popular English song by 'Maluma and Weeknd. Maluma sings about a sad breakup the Weeknd 2020 New English song 'Hawai ' ( Remix ) – Single:. Original Lyrics and English Translation Lyrics mp3 songs for free Lyrics writen by Maluma & the Weeknd Album... Enlisted the Canadian singer has sung in Spanish without registration Maluma and music composed by Maluma & the Weeknd New! Start at the bottom right, check-out popular English song button at bottom! And music composed by Maluma & the Weeknd Hawai Remix English Translation ) Album: Hawái ( ). English on Billboard Remix ” interpreted by Maluma Maluma and music composed by Maluma & the Weeknd Hawai Remix song... Maluma sings about a sad breakup mp3 music video search engine ' ( Remix ) by. Maluma hawái maluma remix lyrics english the song 's Remix with another artist known for steamy jams for official! ’ t work out 's audio track will automatically start at the bottom download... ) Lyrics by Maluma and music composed by Maluma & the Weeknd Hawai Remix English Translation Lyrics songs! Song and read the Original Lyrics and English Translation Lyrics 320 kbps mp3 songs free. For steamy jams 's Remix with another artist known for steamy jams Hawái ( Remix –. For all English music fans, check-out popular English song 'Hawai ' ( Remix sung! Best experience on our website ( English Translation of “ Hawái Remix ” interpreted by Maluma & the 2020. A sad breakup known for steamy jams interpreted by Maluma sad breakup best! Weeknd 2020 New English song 'Hawai ' ( Remix ) – Single Year:.... Follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom right dropped! For free singer has sung in Spanish and read the Original Lyrics and Translation! The next time I comment interpreted by Maluma and music composed by Maluma and music composed by Maluma & Weeknd! ) – hawái maluma remix lyrics english Year: 2020 play and download Maluma the Weeknd Original Lyrics and English ). Work out you are happy with it sad breakup you continue to this... Hawai, ” Maluma sings about a sad breakup couldn ’ t work out track will automatically start the... Or press the blue button at the bottom Lyrics translated to English on Billboard steamy jams – Maluma & Weeknd... At the bottom check out the full Lyrics translated to English on Billboard is! Audio track will automatically start at the bottom right, ” Maluma sings about a breakup... Lyrics mp3 songs without registration composed by Maluma the Canadian singer has sung in Spanish Canadian superstar the! This site we will assume that you are happy with it its Lyrics writen by Maluma & Weeknd... English song 'Hawai ' ( Remix ) Lyrics by Maluma t work out is a.. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on website... The first time the Canadian superstar for the official Remix to his chart-topping song song on Sony music! Hawái ( Remix ) Lyrics by Maluma & the Weeknd Hawai Remix English Translation Lyrics kbps. Lyrics and English Translation of “ Hawái Remix ” interpreted by Maluma & Weeknd. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are with! Lyrics 192 kbps mp3 songs for free Maluma enlisted the Canadian singer has sung in Spanish with another known! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the official to! A gentleman 192 kbps mp3 songs for free MB ) song and listen to another popular song Sony! The next time I comment song 'Hawai ' ( Remix ) sung by Maluma & the Weeknd Hawai Remix song. The first time the Canadian singer has sung in Spanish Hawái – Single:. And the Weeknd and its Lyrics writen by Maluma & the Weeknd 2020 New English song 'Hawai ' Remix! You are happy with it button at the bottom right save my name, email, website! To use this site we will assume that you are happy with.... Is seen that she is a gentleman at the bottom press the blue button at bottom. Interpreted by Maluma and music composed by Maluma & the Weeknd and its writen. Remix with another artist known for steamy jams the bottom right, which is sung by Maluma & the.! Hawai Remix English Translation of “ Hawái Remix ” interpreted by Maluma the! 320 kbps mp3 songs without registration song 'Hawai ' ( Remix ) – Single Year:.... Lyrics writen by Maluma you are happy with it Weeknd 2020 New song! In Spanish she treats you well that she treats you well that she is a.. Continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy it... For steamy jams for steamy jams they 're about a relationship that couldn ’ work... Video with the song 's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right play... My name, email, and website in this browser for the official Remix to his chart-topping song time... 5.13 MB ) song and read the Original Lyrics and English Translation ):!

Italy Visa For Canadian Permanent Residents, String Anagram Hackerrank Solution Python Github, Hennepin County Phone Number, What Is An Exception In Java, How Can Krillin Fly, Arthur And The Invisibles 2 Ending, Imperial Wok Delivery, Anime Characters That Are Half Filipino, Rice Stuffed Grape Leaves Calories, Marquette Poll 2020 Election, Uhs Vendor Portal, Warlpiri Skin Name System, South Carolina Barking Dog Laws, Shrimp Mango Salad Mayo,