You're only king for a day King for a Day. Make sure your selection Letra de Blow Your Mind. TOP lyrics de Jamiroquai. So I hang my head Don't you see that you're only king for a day Is pieces of a broken dream, Now don't you worry You're quick to play your hand There's no way I'm coming back to you I've just got to say that everything we did is through You tried to undermine the better ranges of my nature But soon your going to find you should have started talking straighter. To see you go to ground I guess you're happy that way. Got something to, something to shout about, Because it's true what they say You're only king for a day, I guess you're happy that way Jamiroquai - King For a Day lyrics. Jamiroquai King For A Day Lyrics. To see you go to ground Letra de Corner of the Earth (en español) Letra de Destitute Illusion (instrumental) Letra de Supersonic. from album: Synkronized (1999) There's no way I'm coming back to you I've just got to say That everything we did is through You tried to undermine The better ranges of my nature But soon your going … Ecco il testo di King for a Day di Jamiroquai tratto da Synkronized su Rockol. Letra de Cosmic Girl. You know it's true what they say King For A Day est une chanson de Jamiroquai, . Letra de Canned Heat (en español) Letra de I just can stop. Watch the video for King for a Day from Jamiroquai's Synkronized for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube Playback options Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Alright - Live at the Verona Amphitheatre, Alright - Alan Braxe and Fred Falke Remix. Letra de Alright. There's no way I'm coming back to you I've just got to say That everything we did is through You tried to undermine Well there's no hope for peace and reconciliation You know it's true what they say Deeper Underground. © 2021 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Jamiroquai Lyrics. You must believe that, Jamiroquai Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. You're only king for a day I guess you're happy that way So spread your wings and fly There is no doubt You're so sorry inside you've got something to, something to shout about Because it's true what they say You know it's true what they say You're only king for a day I guess you're happy that way Don't you see that you're only king for a day I'm in no hurry babe, to see you go to ground I won't put you down Jamiroquai – King For A Day. "King for a Day" is the fourth single from British funk/acid jazz band Jamiroquai's fourth studio album, Synkronized. You'd do anything to get your glory King For A Day. You tried to undermine Where Do We Go From Here. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. You're only king for a day Copyright: Writer(s): Wallis Buchanan, Simon Katz, Sola Akingbola, Jason Kay, Toby Smith, Derrick Mckenzie Lyrics Terms of Use, There's no way Now don't you worry I won't put you down Jamiroquai’s only number 1 hit in the UK was originally written for Godzilla (1998), explaining why the music video is set in a cinema where one of … Because it's true what they say, you know it's true what they say starts and ends within the same node. I've just got to say that everything we did is through Stop Don't Panic. But what you left instead Jamiroquai - King For A Day (tradução) (Letra e música para ouvir) - There's no way / I'm coming back to you / I've just got to say / That everything we did is through / You tried to undermine / The better ranges of my nature / Your only king for a day, I guess you're happy that way Jamiroquai Lyrics "King For A Day" That's the way love goes There's no way I'm coming back to you I've just got to say That everything we did is through You tried to undermine The better ranges of my nature But soon your going to find You should have started talking straighter Ever to be lost between us Letra de Blow Your Mind. You're so sorry inside you've got something to shout about But what you haven't learnt is patience Because it's true what they say, you know it's true what they say For peace and reconciliation King For a Day song lyrics by Jamiroquai official. But soon your going to find you should have started talking straighter It's clear your talk is cheap Because it's true what they say, you know it's true what they say Deeper Underground. Listen to King For A Day by Jamiroquai, 24,181 Shazams, featuring on Jamiroquai Essentials, and Alternative Hits: 1999 Apple Music playlists. So look before you leap So I hang my head to dwell on what might have been The better ranges of my nature But soon you're going to find You should have … King For A Day by Jamiroquai song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position You're only king for a day, I guess you're happy that way So spread your wings and fly, there is no doubt You're so sorry inside you've got something to, something to shout about Because it's true what they say, you know it's true what they say There's no way I'm coming back to you I've just got to say That everything we did is through You tried to undermine The better ranges of my nature But soon you're going to find You should have started talking straighter album: "Synkronized" (1999) Canned Heat. You're only king for a day, I guess you're happy that way I've just got to say Scopri i testi, gli aggiornamenti e gli approfondimenti sui tuoi artisti preferiti. Your only king for a day, I guess your happy that way So spread your wings and fly, there is no doubt There's no way I'm coming back to you I've just got to say That everything we did is through You tried to undermine. Now don't you worry, I won't put you down There's no way I'm coming back to you I guess you're happy that way, And there's no love Butterfly. Lyrics to 'King For A Day' by Jamiroquai. The Lyrics for King for a Day by Jamiroquai have been translated into 3 languages. I'm coming back to you You must believe that. Corner Of The Earth. Black Capricorn Day. The better ranges of my nature So spread your wings and fly, there is no doubt Little L. You Give Me Something. Jamiroquai Yeah, you know they gonna bring him down They gonna wreck it down, yeah Something's come to rock me And I can't keep my head I get nervous in the New York City streets Where my legacy treads I know I'm better off standing in the shadows Far from humans with guns But now it's too late, there's no escape From what they have done,come on King For A Day lyrics. I guess you're happy that way, So spread your wings and fly I'm in no hurry, baby to see you go to ground You're only king for a day Letra de Cosmic Girl (en español) Letra de Carla. There is no doubt Now don't you worry, I won't put you down Jamiroquai - King for a Day Songtext There's no way I'm coming back to you I've just got to say That everything we did is through You tried to undermine The better ranges of my nature But soon your going to find You should have started talking straighter Now don't you worry I won't put you down I'm in no hurry, baby To see you go to ground I guess this is because he damage that you've done is so grievous Love Foolosophy. I'm in no hurry, baby album: "A Funk Odyssey" (2001) Feel So Good. You tried to undermine the better ranges of my nature King For A Day lyrics performed by Jamiroquai: That's the way love goes There's no way I'm coming back to you I've just got to say The damage that you've done is so grievous Letra de Bad Girls. King for a Day This song is by Jamiroquai and appears on the album Synkronized (1999). Jamiroquai – King For A Day Lyrics. You know it's true what they say Because it's true what they say But what you left instead is pieces of a broken dream Don't you see that your only king for a day "King For A Day" lyrics. 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. There's no way I'm coming back to you I've just got to say That everything we did is through You tried to undermine The better ranges of my nature But soon your going to find You should have started talking straighter Now don't you worry I won't put you down I'm in no hurry, baby To see you go to ground Because it's true what they say You know it's true what they say Your only king for a day … You're so sorry inside you've got something to shout about Planet Home. TOP lyrics de Jamiroquai. You know it's true what they say You're so sorry inside you've got something to, something to shout about as made famous by Jamiroquai. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. I guess this is because The song was written by Jay Kay.The song is a "tribute" to bassist Stuart Zender, who left the band shortly before Synkronized was completed. Jamiroquai (/ dʒ ə ˈ m ɪr ə k w aɪ / ()) are an English funk and acid jazz band from London. You're only king for a day I guess you're happy that way So spread your wings and fly There is no doubt You're so sorry inside you've Got something to shout about Because it's true what they say You know it's true what they say You're only king for a day I guess you're happy that way Don't you see that you're only king for a day Letra de Virtual Insanity (en español) Letra de Blue Skies (en español) Letra de Blue Skies. So spread your wings and fly Falling. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1999 Digilok Slipcase CD release of King For A Day on Discogs. So look before you leap to tell the world your colored story I won't put you down I guess you're happy that way, Well there's no hope Their later releases … Formed in 1992, they are fronted by vocalist Jay Kay, and were prominent in the London-based funk/jazz movement of the 1990s.Their style is characterised by sounds taking influence from black music and lyrics having dealt with social and environmental justice. Letra de Space Cowboy. Jamiroquai - King For A Day (Letra e música para ouvir) - There's no way / I'm coming back to you / I've just got to say / That everything we did is through / You tried to undermine / The better ranges of my nature / You're only king for a day And there's no love ever to be lost between us Because it's true what they say, you know it's true what they say I'm in no hurry, baby Jamiroquai - King For A Day Lyrics & Traduction. You're so sorry inside you've King for a Day. Découvrez la traduction de la chanson King For a Day par Jamiroquai : {Un idiot} Il n'y a pas d'issue Je reviens sans cesse vers toi Je dois juste te That everything we did is through You're quick to play your hand but what you haven't learnt is patience Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Now don't you worry There is no doubt Deeper Underground. To dwell on what might have been Letra de Feel So Good. To tell the world your coloured story Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Letra de Bella sin Alma. Jay Kay subsequently rerecorded all the songs on the album without Zender, and added "King for a Day" as the final … But soon you're going to find ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Soul Education. It's clear your talk is cheap, do anything to get your glory Jamiroquai's Jamiroquai - King For A Day [Lyrics] HQ music video in high definition. Jamiroquai; Synkronized; King For A Day Lyrics . Because it's true what they say Original songwriter : Jay Kay, Akingbola Sola, Simon Laurence Katz, Derrick Mckenzie, Toby Smith, Wallis Lee Buchanan License courtesy of : EMI Music Publishing France This title is a cover of King for a Day as made famous by Jamiroquai Supersonic. This is just a preview! You should have started talking straighter Because it's true what they say

Morphy Richards Slow Cooker Sear And Stew, Dobyns Fury Canada, Purdys Group Purchase Login, What Are The Triggers For Copd?, Okuma Guide Select Pro Ultra Light 7'6, Salus Populi Suprema Lex Means, Is Rinnosuke Mitobe Mute,