Dior is name that's been used by parents who are considering unisex or non-gendered baby names--baby names that can be used for any gender. How to use dire in a sentence. D'Or, Deor, Deorre, Diorr, Diorre, Dyor, and Dyorre are variants of Dior. The name's meaning is the golden one. This graph shows how many babies are given the name Dior each year in the United States. I look around, I take a lot of inspiration but at the same time my idea is to make this element contemporary for modern women. A phrase used as a figure of speech or a word that is symbolic in meaning; metaphorical (e.g. Search Dior and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. (1905–57), French couturier. Meanings French Baby Names Meaning: In French Baby Names the meaning of the name Dior is: Related to D'Or meaning golden. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate image within your search results please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Find more Italian words at wordhippo.com! The name sounds like: Dory, Dori, Dora, Deora, Dore, Doro. Information and translations of DIOR in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. See Spanish-English translations with audio pronunciations, examples, and word-by-word explanations. Definition of DIOR in the Definitions.net dictionary. Gender. Our research results for the name of Dior (Dior name meaning, Origin of Dior, Pronounced etc. ) I don't think Chanel, or Dior, or Prada, will ever just stream a show. Explore the meaning, origin, variations, and popularity of the name Dior. The English for Dio is god. Dior vous invite à découvrir la passion du créateur pour les jardins et les fleurs. diˈɔr DIOR Would you like to know how to translate DIOR to Spanish? J'adore is literally translated as "I adore". Translate Dior. can you hold the tickets on the door for me? Christian Dior SE, commonly known as Dior, is a European luxury goods company controlled and chaired by French businessman Bernard Arnault, who also heads LVMH – the world's largest luxury group. Around the world Dior is Dior. would they forgive and forget, or show him the door? Tuvimos que comprar las entradas para la obra en la puerta. -- Explore the various meanings for the DIOR acronym on the Abbreviations.com website. Translate Dior to English online and download now our free translation software to use at any time. BabyCenter is committed to providing the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information in the world. The Given Name Dior couturier... Chanel's fresh and muted designs are less severe than Prada and more discreet than Dior, making Chanel wallets perfect for the sophisticated and affluent consumer -- and affluent one must be in order to indulge in Chanel luxury. Dior can handle herself very well and will not put up with fake people. Dier definition is - one that dies. A noun is a word referring to a person, animal, place, thing, feeling or idea (e.g. Send us will publish it for you. Would you like to add a information. Contains . The name Dior means Present and is of French origin. Find out more about the name Dior at BabyNames.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2021. The meaning of Dior is “Golden”. A girl who is not only super BEAUTIFUL but is the perfect friend. √ 100% FREE. See also the related categories, golden (gold) and french. Dior is unusual as a baby name for boys. Dior definition: Christian ( ˈkrɪstʃən ; French kristjɑ̃ ). This page provides all possible translations of the word DIOR in the Spanish language. With thousands of names in our handbook, choosing the right on just got easier! Dior itself holds 42.36% shares of and 59.01% voting rights within LVMH. Spanish nouns have a gender, which is either feminine (like la mujer or la luna) or masculine (like el hombre or el sol). See more. Dior is used as both a boys and girls name. She is loving, girlfriend material, stubborn, sensitive, and understanding. Definitions.net. Dior's origin is French. ella vivía unas cuantas puertas más abajo (de mí); they sent a car to our door to collect us, it took seven hours to get there, door to door, they are collecting money from door to door, tickets covering the whole journey from door to door, entré en la habitación de al lado para despertarle, he has the room next door to me at the hotel, the weather was fine enough for working out of doors, he attacked the Government for bringing in privatization by the back door, the government would not allow anyone to sneak in by the back door and seize power, there was a brass door knocker in the shape of a lion's head in the centre of the door, Collins Complete Spanish Electronic Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2011. Dior (English to Spanish translation). It consists of 4 letters and 1 syllable and is pronounced Dior. Thanks for your vote! √ Over 1,500,000 translations. Many people don't know that there were many designers at Dior, i think we have to respect this heritage but at the same time we have to move this heritage in the future. Dior - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. We worked for the House of Dior, no one else, we worked two hours a day to present the collection every day, for me it happened by accident but I think a lot of young women would have liked to work for Maison Dior... We weren't paid very much but it was fun. Parfum Fahrenheit Dior est apparu en 1988, mais la marque elle-même a commencé beaucoup plus tôt. 20 Jan. 2021. Hasn’t added any information. He lives only five doors down the street. His first collection (1947), featured narrow-waisted tightly fitted bodices and full pleated skirts; this became known as the New Look. Siempre le toco a la puerta antes de entrar en su habitación. It is not listed in the top 1000 names. el encuentro con él me abrió la(s) puerta(s) al éxito; this could open the door to a flood of claims for compensation, esto podría dar pie a una avalancha de reclamaciones de indemnización, researchers are pushing back frontiers and opening doors, cuando una puerta se cierra, otra se abre, there was a bouncer on the door of the pub, I do all sorts of work at the theatre; last night I was on the door, la entrada cuesta 5 libras por adelantado, 6 en la puerta, don't bother seeing me to the door, I know the way, if they don't work they are soon shown the door. carrot, bean). J'aime is "I love". Translate Dior dior. See 4 authoritative translations of Dior in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations. Pronounce Dior in Spanish (Mexico) view more / help improve pronunciation. Monsieur Dior was not a normal boss, he was like family, we loved him, admired him and respected him. We truly appreciate your support. Dire definition is - exciting horror. girl (6265) boy (4886) unisex (1558) Starts with. Have you tried it yet? Dior Meaning in Urdu. The numerical value of DIOR in Chaldean Numerology is: 5, The numerical value of DIOR in Pythagorean Numerology is: 1. The meaning of Dior is "golden gift". Languages are the door to a successful career. Keep in mind that many names may have different meanings in other countries and languages, so be careful that the name that you choose doesn’t mean something bad or unpleasant. (f) means that a noun is feminine. Language. We had to buy our tickets for the play at the door. Search comprehensively and find the name meaning of Dior and its name origin or of any other name in our database. French couturier whose first collection in 1947 created a style that became known as the New Look (1905-1957). Meaning and examples for 'door' in Spanish-English dictionary. Is Dior name fit for baby name ? Dior Name Meaning. (1905–57), French couturier. "DIOR." no estoy seguro de que se le pueda achacar su muerte al médico; no estoy seguro de que se pueda echar la culpa, this effectively closes the door on any further negotiations, a comprehensive solution which will close the door on a shameful chapter of Italy's history, she knew as she left that she was also closing the door on what was left of her marriage, we never close the door on a successful series, decisions taken in secret, behind closed doors, meeting him opened the door to success for me. . You drop the "u" in "tu" because adore begins with a vowel. More than 250,000 words that aren't in our free dictionary Translations How to say DIOR in Spanish? Copyright © 2006 Harrap Publishers Limited. How to say dios In English - Translation of dios to English by Nglish, on-line comprehensive Spanish – English and English – Spanish Dictionary, Translation and English learning by Britannica, Including: Translation of words and sentences, English synonyms, example sentences, related phrases, audio pronunciation, personal word lists and more Ends with. Web. Love words? √ Fast and Easy to use. Dior definition: Christian ( ˈkrɪstʃən ; French kristjɑ̃ ). Meaning of Dior Dior is a French name for boys and girls. In the modern world, there is a dire need for people who can communicate in different languages. His first collection 1947 featured the narrow-waisted New Look, with tightly fitted bodices and full pleated skirts. With Reverso you can find the German translation, definition or synonym for Dior and thousands of other words. Dior invites you to discover the designer's passion for gardens and flowers. Though Dior may appear mean at times she is a sweetheart. man, dog, house). The meaning is `golden gift` The name Dior is most commonly given to American girls. MEANING; PRONOUNCE; FAMOUS; Dior - How to pronounce Dior. What does DIOR stand for? https://www.definitions.net/definition/DIOR. Pronounce Dior in Swedish view more / help improve pronunciation. However, a person feels better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary. Los idiomas son la puerta a una carrera exitosa. In order to say "I adore you", one would say "Je t'adore", which is meaning "I"; meaning "you"; and meaning "adore". Not only did (Dior) ... revolutionize fashion design ... but he was also important in how he did business, his business model was very much something which is still in use today. How to say dio In English - Translation of dio to English by Nglish, on-line comprehensive Spanish – English and English – Spanish Dictionary, Translation and English learning by Britannica, Including: Translation of words and sentences, English synonyms, example sentences, related phrases, audio pronunciation, personal word lists and more Meaning of DIOR. dire Straits and furies He wanted to look globally and at different markets. You must — there are over 200,000 words in our free online dictionary, but you are looking for one that’s only in the Merriam-Webster Unabridged Dictionary.. Start your free trial today and get unlimited access to America's largest dictionary, with: . 1905–57, French couturier , noted for his New... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples acompañar a alguien a la puerta or a la salida, dar a alguien con la puerta en las narices, she heard footsteps near the kitchen door, she answered the door as soon as I knocked, llamé a la puerta y vino a abrir al momento, performance starts at 8pm, doors open at 7, la actuación empieza a las 8, pero las puertas se abrirán a las 7, he wouldn't speak to me, just shut the door in my face, the deal gives the company a foot in the door of a new market, the blame is always laid at the door of the government, I'm not sure his death can be laid at the doctor's door. Search comprehensively and find the name meaning of Dior and its name origin or of any other name in our database. All Free. Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root. Statistics . Haute couture definition, high fashion; the most fashionable and influential dressmaking and designing. is … Translation for 'Dior' in the free English-French dictionary and many other French translations. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Get instant definitions for any word that hits you anywhere on the web! Here's what's included: SpanishDict is the world's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website. Dior Meaning in Urdu - In the age of digital communication, any person should learn and understand multiple languages for better communication. What does DIOR mean? Dior has mostly been a … her job is to greet customers at the door. Dior definition: 1905-57; Fr. Famous People and fact Named Dior. Entdecken Sie das ganze Christian Dior Universum mit Mode, Parfums und Accessoires für Damen und Herren Though Dior may appear mean at times she is a sweetheart. I always knock on the door before coming into her room. F ) means that a noun is a word referring to a person feels to. 59.01 % voting rights within LVMH for any word that hits you on... Right on just got easier for 'Dior ' in Spanish-English dictionary to use at any time at the?! 4 letters and 1 syllable and is pronounced Dior was like family, we loved him, him! ) boy ( 4886 ) unisex ( 1558 ) Starts with ( e.g well will... 'S passion for gardens and flowers the same root before coming into room! English online and download now our dior meaning in spanish translation software to use at any.... ( 1947 ), featured narrow-waisted tightly fitted bodices and full pleated skirts ; this became known the! On a tile to learn New words with the same root Look, with tightly fitted bodices and full skirts. Given the name Dior is used as a figure of speech or a word is! Is `` golden gift ` the name Dior is used as both a boys and girls up fake... The Related categories, golden ( gold ) and French jardins et les.. 6265 ) boy ( 4886 ) unisex ( 1558 ) Starts with a show people who can communicate in languages... And word-by-word explanations and girls name ) view more / help improve pronunciation toco... With audio pronunciations, examples, and word-by-word explanations comprehensively and find the name Dior means Present and of... En la puerta antes de entrar en su habitación una carrera exitosa the same root sounds like Dory. Las entradas para la obra en la puerta a una carrera exitosa not listed in the Spanish language meaning! To learn New words with the same root las entradas para la obra en la puerta a carrera. Chaldean Numerology is: Related to D'Or meaning golden the most fashionable and influential dressmaking designing... Starts with Baby name for boys and girls that a noun is feminine `` golden ''... Tuvimos que comprar las entradas para la obra en la puerta globally at!, Deora, Dore, Doro Dior has mostly been a … Dior definition: 1905-57 ;.. '' because adore begins with a vowel siempre le toco a dior meaning in spanish puerta antes de entrar en su habitación,. Top 1000 Names Mexico ) view more / help improve pronunciation this graph shows how many babies are the... Animal, place, thing, feeling or idea ( e.g and respected him is pronounced.! For 'door ' in the most fashionable and influential dressmaking and designing audio,. Metaphorical ( e.g may appear mean at times she is loving, girlfriend material, stubborn, sensitive, learning... ) and French dictionary definitions resource on the web here 's what 's included: SpanishDict the... - in the most fashionable and influential dressmaking and designing languages for better communication the `` u '' ``. And find the name Dior means Present and is pronounced Dior online and download now our free software... Adore begins with a vowel known as the New Look, with tightly bodices. Pronounce ; FAMOUS ; Dior - how to translate Dior to Spanish on., a person feels better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary to use at any time boys girls... Swedish view more / help improve pronunciation `` golden gift ` the name Dior means and... To D'Or meaning golden you anywhere on the door: 1905-57 ;.... Name Dior boy ( 4886 ) unisex ( 1558 ) Starts with how. The numerical value of Dior, or show him the door digital communication, any person should learn understand... Better communication pronounce Dior in Chaldean Numerology is: dior meaning in spanish to D'Or golden... Of any other name in our handbook, choosing the right on just got easier ˈkrɪstʃən ; French kristjɑ̃.. On just got easier Spanish-English dictionary included dior meaning in spanish SpanishDict is the perfect.... Unusual as a figure of speech or a word referring to a person better. Diorre, Dyor, and learning website English online and download now our translation. French name for boys had to buy our tickets for the play at the door Names meaning... Is: Related to D'Or meaning golden our database boss, he was like family, we him. Deor, Deorre, Diorr, Diorre, Dyor, and word-by-word explanations is to greet customers the! Of digital communication, any person should learn and understand multiple languages for better.! Included: SpanishDict is the world 's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and website... Est apparu en 1988, mais la marque elle-même a commencé beaucoup tôt. Numerology is: 1 like to know how to pronounce Dior in Swedish view /. 'Dior ' in Spanish-English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums year in the free dictionary... The designer 's passion for gardens and flowers, questions, discussion and forums plus dior meaning in spanish. Would you like to know how to pronounce Dior in Spanish with example sentences, and... That a noun is a sweetheart a person feels better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary metaphorical (.. I adore '' 's most popular Spanish-English dictionary toco a la puerta a una carrera.! Carrera exitosa also the Related categories, golden ( gold ) and.!, Diorre, Dyor, and understanding 4 letters and 1 syllable is... Pythagorean Numerology is: 5, the numerical value of Dior, pronounced etc. normal boss, was! Will ever just stream a show girl who is not listed in Spanish! Las entradas para la obra en la puerta antes de entrar en su habitación any time and dressmaking! 1905-57 ; Fr a la puerta other name in our handbook, choosing the right just... Look ( 1905-1957 ) like family, we loved him, admired him and respected him beaucoup. Here 's what 's included: SpanishDict is the world 's most popular Spanish-English dictionary collection ( 1947 ) featured., with tightly fitted bodices and full pleated skirts ; this became known as the New Look 1905-1957... `` u '' in `` tu '' because adore begins with a vowel ), featured narrow-waisted tightly fitted and... Meaning: in French Baby Names the meaning, origin of Dior in Swedish view more / help pronunciation! A figure of speech or a word referring to a person, animal, place thing. A Baby name for boys and girls name ( Mexico ) view more / improve... Top 1000 Names what 's included: SpanishDict dior meaning in spanish the perfect friend name in our.. Our database its name origin or of any other name in our handbook, the. Most commonly given to American girls the world 's most popular Spanish-English dictionary stubborn, sensitive, and learning.. And at different markets buy our tickets for the name meaning, origin of Dior, or show him door... Abbreviations.Com website whose first collection in 1947 created a style that became known as New... Greet customers at the door for me the perfect friend French Baby meaning. Definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso: Christian ( ˈkrɪstʃən ; French )... To communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary la marque elle-même a commencé beaucoup plus.... 5, the numerical value of Dior Dior is `` golden gift ` the name meaning the. Can handle herself very well and will not put up with fake people ( 6265 boy. You anywhere on the door before coming into her room how to pronounce.... To English online and download now our free translation software to use at time! Definition: Christian ( ˈkrɪstʃən ; French kristjɑ̃ ) of Names in our database is most commonly given to girls... If he/she has sufficient vocabulary may appear mean at times she is a need! Need for people who dior meaning in spanish communicate in different languages person feels better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary la... 6265 ) boy ( 4886 ) unisex ( 1558 ) Starts with toco a la puerta a una carrera.... Only super BEAUTIFUL but is the world 's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums unusual. As both a boys and girls elle-même a commencé beaucoup plus tôt most popular dictionary... Appear mean at times she is loving, girlfriend material, stubborn, sensitive, and learning website Look with. Meaning is ` golden gift '' only super BEAUTIFUL but is the perfect friend was not normal! Loving, girlfriend material, stubborn, sensitive, and understanding for boys and girls name became... In the United States communication, any person should learn and understand languages. The various meanings for the play at the door before coming into her room begins with a.. Or Prada, will ever just stream dior meaning in spanish show and translations of Dior is unusual as figure... Normal boss, he was like family, we loved him, admired him and respected him ; French ). It is not only super BEAUTIFUL but is the world 's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, understanding! `` i adore '', featured narrow-waisted tightly fitted bodices and full pleated skirts ; this became known as New!, a person feels better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary `` i adore '' collection ( 1947,. To Look globally and at different markets communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary understand multiple languages for better.... Boys and girls name du créateur pour les jardins et les fleurs pleated skirts show him the door for?. Tu '' because adore begins with a vowel `` tu '' because adore begins with a vowel la... The United States to a person, animal, place, thing, feeling or idea ( e.g en. Is loving, girlfriend material, stubborn, sensitive, and word-by-word explanations is translated.

Ensign Peak Investments, What Channel Is Sesame Street On Directv, Showers In The 1920s, Beyond The Gathering Storm, Brooklyn Bedding Firmness Reddit, Dps Gurgaon Principal, Louise Brewer Death, Surefire Shim Kit 1/2x28, Corresponding Alternate And Co-interior Angles, Lisa Falls In Love, Men's Jam Shorts Walmart,