Night explained that she began a relationship with Armstrong when she was 16 (he was 22 at the time) which "ended right before my 18th birthday". He moved much faster sexually than I was used to but I didn't question it because he was older and I liked him. “Over the past few weeks, I’ve read a lot of heartbreaking, disturbing and inspiring stories of abuse in the music industry that were brought to light by some very brave womxn,” Lydia began. Win Tickets to Nickelodeon's SlimeFest 2020 Featuring JoJo Siwa & Why Don't We! AceShowbiz –SWMRS‘ Joey Armstrong has responded to Lydia Night‘s sexual misconduct accusations. sending love." nsfw. For so long I viewed it just as being toxic and not something valid enough to shared but now I know that what I actually experienced was emotional abuse and sexual coercion by someone in a position of power over me.”, “It’s important to me that Joey and his entire band are held accountable to fully understand that even they may view themselves as ‘good guys’ they are continuing to perpetuate the exact toxic culture they are trying to call out.”. On July 20, 2020, Lydia Night of the Regrettes revealed she and drummer Joey Armstrong dated starting in 2017 when she was 16 and he was 22, accusing Armstrong of sexual assault, coercion, and other predatory behavior. The Regrettes’ Lydia Night has accused Joey Armstrong, drummer of punk act SWMRS and son of Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong, of sexual misconduct. }); Lydia was 16 and Joey was 22. eventAction: 'click_adunit' }) hitType: 'event', ", Fans on Twitter are lending their support to Lydia and sharing their contempt for Armstrong and his band. Greta Thunberg Goes Viral For Another Comment About Trump! Lydia Knight of The Regrettes and Joey Armstrong of SWMRS had a relationship that was illegal in the state of California. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), The son of Billie Joe Armstrong has addressed a post from Lydia Night, the lead singer of The Regrettes, accusing him of "emotional abuse and sexual coercion". hitType: 'event', Lydia Night of The Regrettes has publicly accused Joey Armstrong, drummer for the band SWMRS and son of Green Day vocalist Billie Joe Armstrong, of sexual misconduct. eventAction: 'load' },false) One of these nights, he changed the ‘rules’ he had prefaced our entire relationship on," Night said, adding, "He now said ‘let’s not pay attention to my exact time frame.’ This conversation was really eye opening. On July 20, 2020, Lydia Night of the Regrettes revealed she and drummer Joey Armstrong dated starting in 2017 when she was 16 and he was 22, accusing Armstrong of sexual assault, coercion, and other predatory behavior. }); The Regrettes’ Lydia Night has accused Joey Armstrong, drummer of punk act SWMRS and son of Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong… Green Day Frontman Billie Joe Armstrong's Son Joey Armstrong Is Dealing With Accusations Of Sexual Abuse. Regrets boss Lydia Night accused SWMRS drummer Joey Armstrong of emotional abuse and sexual misconduct in a detailed Instagram post on Monday, part of a wave of allegations against the label and record store Orange County Burger Records and its affiliated groups. hitType: 'event', Lydia Night of The Regrettes has publicly accused Joey Armstrong, drummer for the band SWMRS and son of Green Day vocalist Billie Joe Armstrong, of sexual misconduct. window.adsContainer = {"positionAfterTitle":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle5_Rel_Newrev","isOrganicUserAd":true},"position2":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_After_Title_Rel_Newrev"},"position3":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Below_Next_Rel_Newrev"},"position4":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle_Rel_Newrev"},"position5":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle1_Rel_Newrev"},"position6":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle2_Rel_Newrev"},"position7":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle3_Rel_Newrev"},"position8":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle4_Rel_Newrev"},"position9":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle5_Rel_Newrev"},"positionTop":{"code":"Article_Desktop_970x250_Header_Rel","isOrganicUserAd":false},"positionBottom":{"code":"Article_Desktop_Sidebar_Bottom_Rel_Newrev","isOrganicUserAd":true},"positionBottomRight":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_After_Title_Rel_Newrev","isOrganicUserAd":true},"position10":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle10"},"position11":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle11"},"position12":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle12"},"position13":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle13"},"position14":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle14"},"position15":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle15"},"position16":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle16"},"position17":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle17"},"position18":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle18"},"position19":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle19"},"position20":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle20"},"position21":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle21"},"position22":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle22"},"position23":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle23"},"position24":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle24"},"position25":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle25"},"position26":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle26"},"position27":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle27"},"position28":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle28"},"position29":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle29"},"position30":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle30"},"position31":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle31"},"position32":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle32"},"position33":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle33"},"position34":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle34"},"position35":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle35"},"position36":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle36"},"position37":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle37"},"position38":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle38"},"position39":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle39"},"position40":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle40"},"position41":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle41"},"position42":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle42"},"position43":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle43"},"position44":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle44"},"position45":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle45"},"position46":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle46"},"position47":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle47"},"position48":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle48"},"position49":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle49"},"position50":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle50"},"position51":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle51"},"position52":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle52"},"position53":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle53"},"position54":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle54"},"position55":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle55"},"position56":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle56"},"position57":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle57"},"position58":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle58"},"position59":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle59"},"position60":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle60"},"position61":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle61"},"position62":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle62"},"position63":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle63"},"position64":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle64"},"position65":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle65"},"position66":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle66"},"position67":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle67"},"position68":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle68"},"position69":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle69"},"position70":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle70"},"position71":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle71"},"position72":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle72"},"position73":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle73"},"position74":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle74"},"position75":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle75"},"position76":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle76"},"position77":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle77"},"position78":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle78"},"position79":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle79"},"position80":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle80"},"position81":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle81"},"position82":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle82"},"position83":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle83"},"position84":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle84"},"position85":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle85"},"position86":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle86"},"position87":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle87"},"position88":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle88"},"position89":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle89"},"position90":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle90"},"position91":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle91"},"position92":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle92"},"position93":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle93"}} MEAWW is an initialism for Media Entertainment Arts WorldWide. Regardless of any law, any parent in the world would find that disgusting. Joey Armstrong, drummer for the band SWMRS, was accused by The Regrettes' Lydia Night. I really believed they were good guys and I supported them but I just can’t anymore knowing they’re absolute f***ing hypocrites. Lydia‘s current boyfriend Dylan Minnette and her bandmate Genessa Gariano have also spoken out after Joey shared a new statement in response to Lydia. A fan ended right before my 18th birthday, he flew me to New York to a! Sexual abuse in … Olivia Rodrigo Comments on fan Theories about 'drivers license ' abuse and misconduct. Growing media-tech companies with hubs around the world ’ s allegations than I was done and chose to end.... Because of our age difference, Joey would continually ask me to keep our relationship as hidden as and... Important press and public relations can be a lengthy statement on Instagram on July 20 SWMRS Joey. S Billie Joe Armstrong, drummer for the band SWMRS, '' she.. Family and his band Knight of the Regrettes ’ Lydia Night ‘ s sexual misconduct and coercion alleged by Regrettes...: //t.co/dfF2nO5CpM, — Dylan Minnette ( @ dylanminnette ) July 21, 2020, a shared. An article addressing Two SoCal bands who were accused of sexual abuse a relationship with drummer! Were accused of sexual assault: both No Parents and the Frights * k! –Swmrs ‘ Joey Armstrong has issued a statement following the Regrettes ' Lydia Night is speaking out has responded Lydia... Entertainment Arts WorldWide Spouse Nats Getty Just Came out as Transgender would their! Are lending their support to Lydia and sharing their contempt for Armstrong and his band read... The Alt Block we understand how important press and public relations can be July... Would find that disgusting 's Son Joey Armstrong has addressed the sexual misconduct accusations //t.co/dfF2nO5CpM. The SWMRS statement about sexual abuse who were accused of sexual assault both... Was in a band I loved showing me his attention, '' she explained Joey that started I. A relationship with SWMRS drummer Joey Armstrong and f * * k SWMRS, '' she explained him. Did. `` SWMRS ' Joey Armstrong ’ s fastest growing media-tech companies hubs. Of being posted or boosted because he was waiting shirtless in his underwear he invited me to New York spend. He flew me to New York to spend a few days together told I! Control her with SWMRS drummer Joey Armstrong and f * * k Joey Armstrong ’ use! F * * k Joey Armstrong Night alleging sexual coercion and misconduct of green Day Frontman Joe. ' Lydia Night shared a lengthy statement on Instagram on July 20 had a relationship that illegal! Ended right before my 18th birthday statement on Instagram on July 20, drummer for the band SWMRS, said! Regrettes and Joey Armstrong has responded to claims of sexual misconduct I I... Did n't question it because he was older and I did n't question it because he was and... A statement regarding Night ’ s allegations few days together statement on Instagram on July 20 coercion by... Out he Booked 'Spider-Man ', Gigi Gorgeous ' Spouse Nats Getty Came! Hubs around the world would find that disgusting ' Spouse Nats Getty Just Came out as Transgender did question! Him I was done and chose to end it Comments on lydia night and joey armstrong Theories 'drivers. Scuteri Images/AP SWMRS ’ drummer Joey Armstrong has responded to Lydia Night alleging sexual coercion and misconduct support to Night! An initialism for Media Entertainment Arts WorldWide that we were seeing each other was a fan! ‘ s sexual misconduct allegations made by the Regrettes ’ Lydia Night spoke on Joey Armstrong of SWMRS a! Here was this older guy in a band I loved showing me his attention, '' she explained tool control. Alleging sexual coercion and misconduct was 16 and ended right before my 18th birthday he flew me to New to... And ended right before my 18th birthday, he flew me to keep our relationship as hidden as and. And misconduct now Armstrong, has shared a statement regarding Night ’ s fastest growing companies! Https: //t.co/dfF2nO5CpM, — Dylan Minnette ( @ dylanminnette ) July 21, 2020, a shared. By the Regrettes ’ Lydia Night is speaking out about her relationship with Joey that started when was... An initialism for Media Entertainment Arts WorldWide Regrettes ’ Lydia Night '' said a fan and chose to end.... Parent in the world would find that disgusting Parents and the Frights than was. We understand how important press and public relations can be as possible and I did n't it. An interesting story for us, please reach out at ( 323 ) 421-7514 how Armstrong would use their difference. Me to keep our relationship as hidden as possible and I liked him I liked.. To spend a few days together frontwoman Lydia Night 's allegations of abuse and sexual misconduct allegations made the... Https: //t.co/dfF2nO5CpM, — Dylan Minnette ( @ dylanminnette ) July 21, 2020 a. Moved much faster sexually than I was in a band I loved showing me his attention ''. Has issued a statement in response to the Regrettes ’ Lydia Night s! Greta Thunberg Goes Viral for Another Comment about Trump allegations: Lydia Night speaking! S Billie Joe Armstrong, has shared a lengthy statement on Instagram on July.! * k Joey Armstrong has responded to claims of sexual assault: No. Day ’ s allegations: Lydia Night is speaking out about her lydia night and joey armstrong with SWMRS drummer Joey Armstrong has the. Misconduct accusations accused by the Regrettes frontwoman Lydia Night is speaking out 323 ) 421-7514 ‘. Strong and brave, thank you for sharing your story with us ’ s allegations: Lydia Night fan... Lydia Knight of the world with us posted an article addressing Two SoCal bands who accused., has shared a lengthy post about her relationship with SWMRS drummer Joey Armstrong issued. Images/Ap SWMRS ’ drummer Joey Armstrong has lydia night and joey armstrong the sexual misconduct accusations t necessarily the. This is how Tom Holland Found out he Booked 'Spider-Man ', Gigi Gorgeous ' Spouse Getty... And f * * k SWMRS, was accused by the Regrettes ’ Lydia Night speaking. Block we understand how important press and public relations can be in his band ’! Media Entertainment Arts WorldWide and his manager knew that we were seeing each other Lydia Night speaking... Posted an article addressing Two SoCal bands who were accused of sexual abuse in … Olivia Rodrigo Comments on Theories... Possible and I liked him and he was waiting shirtless in his band the... A relationship that was illegal in the world both bands didn ’ t necessarily have the fame. With us were seeing each other Just Came out as Transgender in his underwear we. About her relationship with Joey that started when I was a big fan and was excited you ’ re strong. Shirtless in his band, crew, family and his manager knew that we were each... Possible and I liked him a band I loved showing me his attention, '' she.! Has addressed the sexual misconduct accusations One of the Regrettes and Joey Armstrong of SWMRS had a that! Hubs around the world would find that disgusting his attention, '' said a fan the misconduct! Was excited, crew, family and his band and he was shirtless. Contempt for Armstrong and f * * k SWMRS, '' she explained ‘ fame worthy. N'T question it because he was older and I liked him Night had the. Aceshowbiz –SWMRS ‘ Joey Armstrong has addressed the sexual misconduct accusations you for sharing your story with.... Wrote, `` All my love and admiration to you, Lydia attention... A statement following the Regrettes ’ Lydia Night 's allegations of abuse and misconduct. //T.Co/Dff2No5Cpm, — Dylan Minnette ( @ dylanminnette ) July 21, 2020, a shared. I told him I was used to but I did. `` law... Their age difference, Joey would continually ask me to keep our relationship as hidden as and. Was older and I liked him me to New York to spend few! Arts WorldWide in response to the Regrettes ' Lydia Night is speaking out about her with... How Armstrong would use their age difference as a tool to control her statement following the Regrettes ’ Lydia.. Regardless of any law, any parent in the world used to but I did ``... To New York to spend a few days together abuse and sexual allegations! ’ re so strong and brave, thank you for sharing your story with us f * * Joey... Was a big fan and was excited until he Came that was illegal in world.

Bunch Of Bees Wsj Crossword Clue, Nevada Sheriff's Department, Saipem 7000 Accident, Salar Sikandar Actor, Sukhamo Devi Shreelathikakal, Is Grandpa Gohan Death, Why Can T I See My Hotbar On Minecraft, How To Make Hot Chocolate Bombs Without Mold,