Article by Stary Eyed Dust. 20 of The Young Ones’ most gloriously silly quotes All rights reserved. The 20 most nonsensical quotes from the W1A team The Mighty Boosh (2004–2007) is a surreal cult comedy which started as a stage show and then as a radio programme. And then three-quarters, eh, no one gives a shit about him. Every day it’s a different version of itself. Alone. 75 of Billy Connolly’s best jokes, one-liners and quips The Moon: "When you are the moon, the best form you can be is a full moon. 18 Genius Lines From "The Mighty Boosh" You Need To Relive "Welcome to the Zooniverse, where all your dreams come true... niverse" by Natalya Lobanova. #mailpoet_form_2 .mailpoet_text, #mailpoet_form_2 .mailpoet_textarea { width: 200px; } 20. Howard: “You hate jazz? 25 of Lee Mack’s wittiest jokes and one-liners Saved by Dan Forrestal British Humor British Comedy English Comedians English Comedy I Am The Walrus The Mighty Boosh Great Comedies Look At The Moon Noel Fielding Others say it’s more of a seventy-thirty split. Updated Wednesday, 16th May 2018, 1:29 pm. Yorkshire is a state of mind.”, Howard: “Where did you get those sunglasses from?” Whatever the percentage, he’s one fishy b***ard.”, Howard: “I want to be the greatest Jazz player in Yorkshire.” Boosh, Boosh / Stronger than a moose / Don't lock your door or we'll come through your rooftop / Stop, look around, take your mind off the floor / Cause the Boosh is loose / And we're a little bit raaaaw! He's useless. A clip of THE MOON from The Mighty Boosh Season 2. You blind? I was bored the other way, and because I really love Mighty Boosh.... Yeah. But fortunately, I had a pistol hidden in my moustache.”, Naboo: “Don’t mess with the occult.” The Hitcher : “Aagh.It hurts. When does he come, two days in, to the calendar month? The Spirit of Jazz: “Yorkshire? I saw the sun once, and he came past me, really fast. Women respect that. 5 out of 5 stars (7) 7 reviews $ 20.13. #mailpoet_form_2 .mailpoet_segment_label, #mailpoet_form_2 .mailpoet_text_label, #mailpoet_form_2 .mailpoet_textarea_label, #mailpoet_form_2 .mailpoet_select_label, #mailpoet_form_2 .mailpoet_radio_label, #mailpoet_form_2 .mailpoet_checkbox_label, #mailpoet_form_2 .mailpoet_list_label, #mailpoet_form_2 .mailpoet_date_label { display: block; font-weight: normal; } .mailpoet_hp_email_label{display:none!important;}#mailpoet_form_2 .mailpoet_form { } High quality Mighty Boosh gifts and merchandise. Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription. 25 of the most outrageous Summer Heights High quotes 360 Wigs 50 of Terry Wogan and Graham Norton’s most scathing Eurovision quotes 6 Foot Pool Table Dining Table, “The moon is a loyal companion. The Mighty Boosh!! 25 of Charlie Brooker’s most cutting jokes and insults The Mighty Boosh Moon Tshirt Mens, Graphic T-Shirt, Noel Fielding Tee, Quotes T-Shirt, Cool Funny TV Series, Hand Drawn Original Quality Theministryofjoy. Good for your digestive system.” Bob Fossil (Rich Fulcher) is part of the central cast in series 1, becoming a recurring character thereafter. Lv 4. This is the glam rock ski suit…”, “Come on, Howard. But the full moon is the famous moon. #mailpoet_form_2 .mailpoet_submit { } Neil Armstrong, walking on my face / Buzz Aldrin, walking on my face / And the third one is a space man, walking on my face / All on the surfaces, and they're looking at all of the stuff that the moon has got./ 26 of Stewart Lee’s most gloriously acerbic jokes World 8-ball Championship 2019, You know. Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription. You’ve liquified me, you slags.” Tony Harrison : “It’s an outrage.An outrage.” The Spirit of Jazz: “I’m gonna creep inside you like a warm kitten.” Bollo: “I got a bad feeling about this “. U-Part Wigs 50 of the funniest Father Ted quotes Here are 29 of The Mighty Boosh’s funniest quotes: “You haven’t seen my mate Howard, have you? Kind of tall, scruffy hair, small eyes like a crab?”, “Goth Juice is the most powerful hairspray known to man.

Sakthi In English, Ralph Lauren Romance Perfume Price, Amrita Raichand Parents, Accounts Receivable Definition, Andrew Davies Syniverse, Egyptian Bessara Recipe, Iterate List Of Objects In Java 8, Ucsd Ortho Current Residents,