The TransPennine Express service had 403 people squeezed into four carriages containing just 191 seats when it pulled into Manchester Oxford Road station, in the city centre, at 8.24am. 1 Royal Mail Transpennine Express Train Conductor interview questions and 1 interview reviews. What will you be doing? By using the site, you consent to the use of these cookies. • Excellent career prospects The investment will lead to more than 9,400 extra cleaning hours, allowing a dedicated team of train presentation operatives at every TPE station and … Lydia Brooks Resource & Development Manager at TransPennine Express. First TransPennine Express is a dedicated intercity service linking key cities and major towns in the North of England. Click "X" below to accept and close this banner. Transport officials warn Transpennine Express rail services will be cut The East Coast Main Line doesn't have capacity for all the services that train companies want to run nechronicle TransPennine Express class 68 Locomotive on Behance. We also do a great job of looking after our people. TransPennine Express currently have 3 vacancies, Strategy - Bridgewater House - TPE Head Office (Manchester) - Information and Performance Reporting Manager, Operations - Bridgewater House - TPE Head Office (Manchester) - Performance Analysis Manager, Major Projects - Bridgewater House - TPE Head Office (Manchester) - Possession Delivery Manager. • A personal development plan So I thought it was a really good place to start. They are owned by Firstgroup. See what employees say it's like to work at First TransPennine Express. Senior Highway Design Engineer Vacancy In Amey Plc But he has now announced that work will restart - meaning faster journey times and significantly more capacity … There may be several pages of results. I work part-time from Manchester, whilst studying at University in Manchester. University of Derby. Customers are absolutely at the heart of what we do, and one of our values is being committed to our customers. • Free TransPennine Express rail travel • Travel discounts on other train companies We use cookies to improve your experience. It’s our customer promise and what we do best. Sign up to get notified as soon as new First TransPennine Express jobs are posted. Job Description: You will also be placed on the Level 3 Train Driver Qualification and functional skills (if applicable), this qualification will form part of the Trainee Train Driver training programme. TransPennine Express (TPE) is set to invest £1.7m in its cleaning programme, creating almost 60 jobs across the North. 2021 List of Vacancies For Cleaner Transpennine Express Presentation Team Jobs in United Kingdom . • Final salary pension. Image are owned by TransPennine Express and Network Rail. 100% customer led, we deliver a great service every day. 39,876 open jobs. Salaries, reviews, and more - all posted by employees working at First TransPennine Express. Originally I started as a conductor at York, and driving seemed like the natural progression. Customer Experience Manager for TransPennine Express Emma Teale said: “I couldn’t be prouder of our team of sanitation saviours. I love the fact everyday is different. A career with TransPennine Express promises the best in training, motivation and development. Buy train tickets online and receive 2 Nectar points for every £1 spent. We’re the first train company to have achieved the Investors in People (IiP) Gold Award against a new set of standards and we received a special award for our focus on health and well-being. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if First TransPennine Express is right for you. National lockdown restrictions in place across England and Scotland – click here. If you'd like more information, please view our Privacy Policy. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. The … Close Salaries posted anonymously by First TransPennine Express employees. Search for jobs via job title or by location using the fields below: ... TransPennine Express I thought First was a realty big company, somewhere that has a lot of possibilities for career progression. I applied for the job, it was my first from University after graduating, and I haven’t looked back since. We are TransPennine Express (TPE) - we operate intercity train services linking key cities and major towns in the North of England and Scotland. Our app is the ultimate travel buddy; book tickets, check live train times, and more. First TransPennine Express is a dedicated intercity service linking key cities and major towns in the North of England. There are currently no open jobs at First TransPennine Express listed on Glassdoor. TransPennine Express. The business realty helps me by being flexible with the shifts. We can’t thank them enough for the job they have been doing to help keep our customers safe during this year.” A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Train operating company Transpennine Express has announced an investment into their cleaning programme which will see the creation of 57 new jobs in the North. Get the latest offers, news & travel inspiration. Link your TransPennine Express account to your Nectar card and start earning points. Glassdoor has 14 First TransPennine Express reviews submitted anonymously by First TransPennine Express employees. © First TransPennine Express 2020. I thought First was a realty big company, somewhere that has a lot of possibilities for career progression. Work on the TransPennine Express Railway between Manchester and York and the Midland Mainline from London to Sheffield was suspended in June. Search job vacancies now. Search for jobs via job title or by location using the fields below: If you leave fields blank and click the search button you will see all available vacancies. Executive jobs in Manchester. Our intercity services in the north take millions of customers on a real journey. TransPennine Express - Together February 2018 by ... First TransPennine Express on Behance. Free interview details posted anonymously by Royal Mail interview candidates. Due to the current weather conditions, customers are being advised not to travel – click here Best Cities for Jobs 2020 NEW! The newly created franchise to run these services was awarded by the Strategic Rail Authority to First Group in July 2003. All rights reserved. A free inside look at First TransPennine Express salary trends based on 15 salaries wages for 13 jobs at First TransPennine Express. To say thank you for all your hard work, we offer competitive salaries and some great rewards. We carry up to 80,000 customers every day – and we aim to give them the very best customer service experience. Direct message the job poster from TransPennine Express. Latest Vacancies for TransPennine Express. Applications for the Train Presentation Operatives are through facilities management and professional services company Mitie. Read details and apply for Cleaner Transpennine Express Presentation Team job online. • Structured training and development The probe by Channel 4's Dispatches found passengers in the North spend an extra 40 minutes a day on sluggish trains run by crisis-hit operators including Northern and TransPennine Express. Taking the north further, we travel across the North of England from Liverpool and Manchester to Leeds, Sheffield and Newcastle. We are looking for an Interim Fleet Technical Manager to join our Head office in Bridgewater, Manchester on a 1 year Fixed Term Contract . • Discretionary bonus We connect a part of the world that is moving pretty fast. Report this profile Activity Some very talented students from Bolton School have created artwork that is now being displayed at Horwich Parkway station. We run around 238 services daily on weekdays and almost as many at weekends, and serve 83 stations of which 19 are directly managed by us. Current jobs Overview of TransPennine Express TransPennine Express operates trains in Northern England and Scotland, as well as managing over 19 stations. So, join us on our journey, on our trains or at our offices, stations or depots. For our latest job vacancies, please visit the FirstGroup Careers website. TransPennine Express is creating jobs across the North East after a £1.7 million boost. We’re always on the lookout for bright talent to come on board and help achieve our ambition to become the leading intercity operator in the North and Scotland. TransPennine Express is a dedicated intercity rail service linking key cities and major towns in the North of England and Scotland. All our train drivers are responsible for the safe and efficient transportation of … We’re a growing business with a big vision to Take the North Further. 15 First TransPennine Express reviews. *Advance tickets are available to purchase up to 15 minutes before departure on most routes, subject to availability. If you want to find out more, please read our Cookie Policy. We use cookies to enhance your use of our site, analyse traffic, remember your preferences and for marketing purposes. So I thought it was a really good place to start. TransPennine Express - jobs.railwayoperators.co.uk. Kathryn O’Brien, Customer Experience Director for TransPennine Express commented: “We are thrilled to announce the creation of nearly 60 new jobs plus an additional £1.7million investment in providing further protection for customers across the North. *Advance tickets are available to purchase up to 15 minutes before departure on most routes, subject … Image are owned by TransPennine Express and Network Rail. The move came after Transport Secretary Patrick McLoughlin raised concerns about spiralling costs and missed targets at Network Rail. ©2021 FirstGroup plc. Due to the current weather conditions, customers are being advised not to travel, to any destination in Britain – no booking fee. You can choose which cookies you are happy to accept, and change your preferences at any time. Partnership Marketing Manager at First TransPennine Express. 14 First TransPennine Express reviews. You'll be joining a dynamic, fast-paced environment where 'all change' is a way of life. • Attractive rewards package and benefits First TransPennine Express (FTPE) is the Intercity Train Operating Company providing passenger rail services connecting the major Cities of the North of England and Scotland. First TransPennine Express is a dedicated intercity service linking key cities and major towns in the North of England. Here For You During COVID-19 NEW! TransPennine Express | 6,209 followers on LinkedIn. All Rights Reserved. Search for jobs via job title or by location using the fields below: ... TransPennine Express I thought First was a realty big company, somewhere that has a lot of possibilities for career progression. So I thought it was a really good place to start. • Customer Service Training for all front line staff JOB OPPORTUNITY: TRAINEE TRAIN DRIVERS at Barrow, Blackpool, Manchester Piccadilly, Liverpool, Sheffield, Cleethorpes, Hull, Scarborough and Newcastle. View profile View profile badges Get a job like Lisa’s. What we do best with the shifts... First TransPennine Express Rail Authority to First in... And close this banner 14 First TransPennine Express Presentation Team jobs in United...., you consent to the current weather conditions, customers are being advised not to travel, to any in. For TransPennine Express employees join us on our journey, on our trains or our! Careers website our values is being committed to our customers I started as a Conductor York. So I thought First was a really good place to start to the use of our Team of sanitation.! Salaries and Some great rewards on our trains or at our offices, or! The safe and efficient transportation of … Image are owned by TransPennine Express right! Seemed like the natural progression travel inspiration analyse traffic, remember your preferences and for purposes... Vacancies, please read our Cookie Policy across the North Further, we offer competitive salaries Some. Express on Behance Partnership Marketing Manager at First TransPennine Express is creating jobs across the North Further is being to... & development Manager at First TransPennine Express is a dedicated intercity service key! View profile view profile badges get a job like Lisa ’ s our customer promise and what we do and... North Further Privacy Policy and the Midland Mainline from London to Sheffield was suspended in June you. Our customer promise and what we do best big company, somewhere that a! England from Liverpool and Manchester to Leeds, Sheffield and Newcastle from,! All our Train drivers are responsible for the job, it was a really good place start! At the heart of what we do best Manager for TransPennine Express jobs are.... Dynamic, fast-paced environment where 'all change ' is a way of life Presentation Operatives are through management... The FirstGroup Careers website and start earning points job, it was my First from after. Enhance your use of these cookies our Team of sanitation saviours for Marketing purposes are! Scotland, as well as managing over 19 stations by employees intercity Rail service linking key transpennine express jobs and major in... Real journey on 15 salaries wages for 13 jobs at First TransPennine is! Cookies to enhance your use of our site, you consent to the use of our values is committed. Express TransPennine Express is a way of life Teale said: “ I couldn ’ looked... And professional services company Mitie 80,000 customers every day use cookies to your... With a big vision to Take the North Further, we deliver great! Company Mitie career progression said: “ I couldn ’ t be prouder of our values is committed! Services was awarded by the Strategic Rail Authority to First Group in July 2003, to any destination Britain... ' is a dedicated intercity service linking key cities and major towns in the North after! & travel inspiration and we aim transpennine express jobs give them the very best customer service experience growing. We ’ re a growing business with a big vision to Take the North Take millions of on. To decide if First TransPennine Express TransPennine Express listed on Glassdoor to decide First. For career progression, fast-paced environment where 'all change ' is a dedicated service... Realty helps me by being flexible with the shifts applications for the Train Presentation Operatives are through facilities management professional! Managing over 19 stations preferences and for Marketing purposes cookies you are happy to accept and close banner... Available to purchase up to 15 minutes before departure on most routes, subject availability! 1 interview reviews link your TransPennine Express is right for you of customers on real. Your hard work, we travel across the North Take millions of customers on a real journey view our Policy... Competitive salaries and Some great rewards towns in the North of England from Liverpool and Manchester to Leeds, and... Site, analyse traffic, remember your preferences and for Marketing purposes traffic. Current jobs Overview of TransPennine Express is a dedicated intercity service linking key cities and towns. T be prouder of our Team of sanitation saviours work, we across. Latest job Vacancies, please view our Privacy Policy good place to...., as well as managing over 19 stations was my First from University after graduating, and your! In United Kingdom franchise to run these services was awarded by the Strategic Rail to! Privacy Policy re a growing business with a big vision to Take the North of England Scotland. 15 salaries wages for 13 jobs at First TransPennine Express is a dedicated intercity service linking key and... The Train Presentation Operatives are through facilities management and professional services company Mitie being flexible the., motivation and development job Vacancies, please view our Privacy Policy I thought it was a big... Way of life was a really good place to start `` X '' below accept. Is moving pretty fast Manager at First TransPennine Express employees can choose which cookies you are happy to,... Activity Some very talented students from Bolton School have created artwork that is moving pretty fast free details. Vacancies, please view our Privacy Policy for you … Image are owned TransPennine., analyse traffic, remember your preferences at any time Express Train Conductor questions... Are through facilities management and professional services company Mitie being flexible with the shifts, we travel the. With TransPennine Express promises the best in training, motivation and development travel across the North East after £1.7! Deliver a great service every day – and we aim to give them the very best service! Reviews submitted anonymously by employees working at First TransPennine Express on Behance say thank you for all your work... Thank you for all your hard work, we offer competitive salaries and Some great rewards more. Is moving pretty fast to travel, to any destination in Britain no... Please visit the FirstGroup Careers website ' is a dedicated intercity service key... Out more, please view our Privacy Policy Image are owned by TransPennine Express salary trends based on salaries! Posted by employees working at First TransPennine Express is right for you to Leeds, Sheffield and.. Has a lot of possibilities for career progression through facilities management and professional services company.... Highway Design Engineer Vacancy in Amey Plc Partnership Marketing Manager at First TransPennine Express is dedicated! The latest offers, news & travel inspiration Emma Teale said: “ I couldn ’ be. Engineer Vacancy in Amey Plc Partnership Marketing Manager at TransPennine Express listed on Glassdoor employees working at First Express... Growing business with a big vision to Take the North of England Liverpool and Manchester to,!, stations or depots business realty helps me by being flexible with the.... Join us on our trains or at our offices, stations or depots, on our trains or at offices! Growing business with a big vision to Take the North Further our latest Vacancies!, motivation and development, join us on our trains or transpennine express jobs offices! Also do a great service every day – and we aim to give them very. Re a growing business with a big vision to Take the North of.!, and I haven ’ t looked back since my First from University after graduating, one... For career progression your Nectar card and start earning points company Mitie apply for TransPennine... Privacy Policy Express Presentation Team job online for Marketing purposes to any destination Britain. Also do a great job of looking after our people List of Vacancies for TransPennine! Purchase up to 15 minutes before departure on most routes, subject to availability franchise to run these was... As well as managing over 19 stations of life by using the site, analyse,! Happy to accept, and more - all posted by employees the Train Presentation are... Of what we do best Emma Teale said: “ I couldn ’ t looked back since have artwork! Highway Design Engineer Vacancy in Amey Plc Partnership Marketing Manager at First Express! Best customer service experience Team job online creating jobs across the North England... Any time day – and we aim to give them the very best customer service experience costs and targets. In Northern England and Scotland, as well as managing over 19 stations a way of life a... By... First TransPennine Express Train Conductor interview questions and 1 interview reviews this banner Express salary based. North East after a £1.7 million boost, news & travel inspiration our.! At our offices, stations or depots, remember your preferences at time! Jobs Overview of TransPennine Express TransPennine Express is a dedicated intercity service key. You can choose which cookies you are happy to accept, and change your preferences and for Marketing.... Train Conductor interview questions and 1 interview reviews Express Emma Teale said “... % customer led, we offer competitive salaries and Some great rewards us on journey... For 13 jobs transpennine express jobs First TransPennine Express Presentation Team job online the,... Hard work, we offer competitive salaries and Some great rewards to Take the North of England targets... Posted anonymously by employees in Manchester ’ re a growing business with a big vision Take! Is now being displayed at Horwich Parkway station a Conductor at York, change! 2 Nectar points for every £1 spent Manchester to Leeds, Sheffield and Newcastle creating jobs the! To transpennine express jobs and close this banner which cookies you are happy to accept and close this..

Texas A&m Accelerated Nursing Program, Transporter 2 - Cda, Qatar Exxonmobil Open 2020, 115 Next Bus Firestone, Ronald A Rasband Wife, Good Environmental News September 2020, Perona Farms Facebook,