Information We Collect
Information You Provide To UsWe collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you fill out a form, contact us via email or online, register for an online or in-person event, or complete a transaction through our Website.
Information We Collect AutomaticallyLike most companies, we automatically collect certain information from all visitors to our Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include your IP address or other unique device identifier; your web browser and operating system; the date and time of your visit; the pages from which you navigate to and from our Website or the search terms that lead you to our Website; and the pages on our Website you visit and how long you stay on each page.
Information Collected by Third PartiesAs you navigate our Website, please be aware that third parties may be able to gather information from and about you. For example, companies offering services or products through links on our Website may use “cookies” to collect and use information about you and may collect information that you submit. In these cases, those third parties will use such information in accordance with their own privacy policies.
How We Use Your InformationWe will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone. However, we may use information that you provide to us or that we collect automatically for various business or commercial purposes, including:
- To respond to an inquiry from you, process a transaction, or provide support for our products and services. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To administer, operate, and improve our Website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message.
- To enable trusted third-party service providers to help us provide, improve, protect, or promote our Website, products, and services.
- To prevent fraud and to ensure the safety and security of our Website, intellectual property, trade secrets, and business.
- To comply with a legal obligation, such as responding to a subpoena or a court order, or to protect our rights.
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets, or similar transaction, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which customer records containing personal information may be treated as a business asset.